The weather is warming up in Sydney, which means it’s time to move the party outside! Sydney is a hotspot for incredible outdoor venues – here are some of our favourites.
- Venue: Greenwood Hotel
- Address: 36 Blue St, North Sydney NSW 2060
- Capacity: 1200
- Event Type: Networking, Parties, Weddings
Sat against the backdrop of a historic church-turned-pub, this beautiful location can host up to 1200 of your closest friends. Although Greenwood Hotel has four different function rooms, take advantage of the summer months with their outdoor space, the Northern Courtyard.
- Venue: Oneworld Charters
- Address: Jones Bay Wharf, 26-32 Pirrama Rd, Pyrmont NSW 2009
- Capacity: 100
- Event Type: Networking, Parties, Weddings, Private Dining, Team Activities
Go all out for your next birthday and charter a boat to sail the Sydney Harbour. Oneworld Charters offers various function packages to suit a range of budgets and needs. Allow the professional and internationally-trained crew to provide you with an unforgettable world-class superyacht experience.
- Venue: Cockle Bay Yacht Club
- Address: Wheat Rd, Sydney NSW 2000
- Capacity: 400
- Event type: networking, parties, weddings, conferences
With events packages for every type of celebration, Sydney’s Cockle Bay Yacht Club is an elegant, versatile venue set right on the water.
- Venue: ivy precinct
- Address: 320 George St, Sydney NSW 2000
- Capacity: 350
- Event Type: Networking, Parties, Weddings, Meetings and Workshops
Take a dip and cool off in the ivy precinct’s rooftop Pool Club. You and your guests will enjoy delicious Mediterranean eats, an impressive drinks menu and stunning views of the city.
- Venue: The Bavarian
- Address: Westfield Miranda, 600 Kingsway, Miranda NSW 2228
- Capacity: 400 standing
- Event Type: Networking, Parties
Feast on German-inspired fare and huge steins of beer at The Bavarian Miranda. This rooftop space has great views and can host a tonne of guests.
- Venue: Verandah
- Address: 55-56 Elizabeth St, Sydney NSW 2000
- Capacity: 75 standing
- Event Type: Private Dining, Parties, Weddings, Networking
One of Verandah’s more popular function spaces, Social Balcony, hosts 32 guests seated and 75 cocktail style. With a breezy, laid back atmosphere and top notch catering, this is the perfect setting for a summer birthday bash.
- Venue: The Rooftop Sydney
- Address: 200 Sussex St, Sydney NSW 2000
- Capacity: 300
- Event type: Networking, Parties, Private Dining, Weddings
Soak in the beachy vibes at Rooftop Exclusive with up to 300 attendees. This sun-filled space gives you incredible views of Darling Harbour and access to a private bar for your birthday party.
- Venue: Moore Park Golf
- Address: Cleveland St, Moore Park NSW 2021
- Capacity: 15 guests minimum
- Event Type: Networking, Parties, Team Activities
Celebrate your birthday at Moore Park Golf’s iconic driving range. With packages customisable to your budget and party preferences, you and your guests are guaranteed a fun time.
- Venue: Vaucluse House
- Address: Wentworth Rd, Vaucluse NSW 2030
- Capacity: 120 seated
- Event Type: Weddings, Parties
Pull out all the stops and throw your next birthday at the drop dead gorgeous Estate Vaucluse House. This space is found within the sprawling grounds and gardens of Vaucluse House, a historic 19th century mansion.
- Venue: Bathers’ Pavilion
- Address: 4 The Esplanade, Mosman NSW 2088
- Capacity: 250 standing
- Event Type: Weddings, Parties, Conferences
This waterside venue is an ideal summer birthday space, with its mouth watering menu of fresh seafood and cocktails. With capacity for up to 250 attendees cocktail style, your guests aren’t likely to forget your Bathers’ Pavilion bash anytime soon.
We want to help you take the stress out of finding the perfect outdoor venue for your next birthday event. Contact us today to get started.
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.