You are never too old for a classic pub crawl! Whether it’s with friends, for a birthday, or you are visiting the city and are eager to explore, these venues will not disappoint. Our top 10 locations include some iconic venues that have played an important role in the burgeoning craft beer scene that has exploded all over Brisbane city.
Celebrate the good life like a Queenslander! This venue is an absolute must on any Brisbane pub crawl. Alehouse celebrates the 140 year history of the iconic XXXX Brewery where patrons can relax and enjoy the freshest XXXX beer in Australia.
- Venue: XXXX Brewery
- Address: Level 1, Cnr Black &, Paten St, Milton QLD 4064
- Capacity: 300
- Event Type: Parties, Weddings, Private Dining, Networking, Conference, Meetings & Workshops, Presentation, Team Activity
With its view, beautiful lighting, and alfresco heaters for when it’s chilly, this spot is a great stop on the pub crawl. The Balcony above Easy Times Brewing Co is perfect for those who love to enjoy a beer away from the hustle bustle while they take in a view from above.
- Venue: Easy Times Brewing Co
- Address: 20 Logan Rd, Woolloongabba QLD 4102
- Capacity: 40
- Event Type: Parties, Weddings, Networking, Team Activity, Private Dining, Meetings & Workshops
If you are a local, It’s likely you’ve stumbled across this venue due to it’s prime location across Suncorp Stadium. Newstead Brewing Co has a fantastic outdoor space with plenty of natural light which is perfect for your daytime stop on your pub crawl. You will definitely enjoy a cold crisp one at this lively spot!
- Venue: Newstead Brewing Co (Milton)
- Address: 67 Castlemaine St, Milton QLD 4064
- Capacity: 150
- Event Type: Parties, Private Dining, Networking, Team Activity, Conference
Found on Brunswick street in the Fortitude Valley, this modern Irish pub will cheer you to the core! This venue is decked with pool tables, televisions for entertainment, and plenty of crisp beer on tap! Follow the rainbow to this pot of gold, or pint of beer!
- Venue: Finn McCools Fortitude Valley
- Address: 295 Brunswick St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 200
- Event Type: Parties, Weddings, Presentation, Networking, Meetings & Workshops, Team Activity
Milton Common is where beer, food, and community all come together. The bar is lined with shining fermenters, bright tanks and twelve beers on tap – a beer lovers dream. Located in the heart of Milton, this venue is intimate and social, a necessary stop for any pub crawl.
- Venue: Milton Common
- Address: 35 Railway Terrace, Milton QLD 4064
- Capacity: 80
- Event Type: Parties, Private Dining, Networking, Meetings & Workshops, Team Activity
Stone & Wood brings the coast to the city! Inside a beautiful heritage listed building, whether you are familiar with the Stone & Wood beverage or not, this is an essential venue for your Brisbane pub crawl. With high timber ceilings, exposed beams, and an overhead crane this brewery oozes cool.
- Venue: Stone & Wood Brisbane
- Address: 99 Bridge St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 230
- Event Type: Parties, Weddings, Team Activity, Presentation, Private Dining, Meetings & Workshops
Located on the upper level of The Caxton, The Haunt has ample mingling spaces, a balcony, pool table, and plenty of room for dancing (assuming you’ve already visited a couple locations, dancing will be essential). The Caxton is an iconic Brisbane venue and is one to be enjoyed on your pub crawl.
- Venue: The Caxton Hotel
- Address: 38 Caxton St, Petrie Terrace QLD 4000
- Capacity: 210
- Event Type: Parties, Team Activity, Networking, Conference, Meetings & Workshops
A german inspired venue, The Barvarian has fantastic food, excellent German beer and the atmosphere is lots of fun. Located on Eagle Street Pier, this venue overlooks the Brisbane river so patrons can enjoy their beer with a view. Depending on the weather patrons can opt for indoor or outdoor seating.
- Venue: The Bavarian, Eagle Street Pier
- Address: 1/45 Eagle St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 600
- Event Type: Parties, Private Dining, Networking, Team Activity
If you’re passionate about good music and good beers, The Triffid in Newstead is a must stop on your pub crawl route. Situated inside a historic hangar from WW2, this venue constantly has epic live performances from a range of different musicians creating a fun and lively atmosphere for your event.
Venue: The Triffid
Address: 7/9 Stratton St, Newstead QLD 4006
Event Type: Parties, Networking, Wedding, Private Dining, Presentation
With a great inner city atmosphere, Mr Edward’s Alehouse & Kitchen boasts a fantastic selection of craft beer and renowned to be the best priced in town. With indoor and outdoor seating, patrons can enjoy the warm weather outside or the seated dining during winter.
Venue: Mr Edward’s Alehouse and Kitchen
Address: 46 Edward St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
Event Type: Parties, Networking, Meetings & Workshops
When it comes to venue hire, Brisbane can trust the HeadBox team to find the perfect locations for their rowdy pub crawl. Contact us today to get started or to learn more.
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.