Sometimes the best way to reinvigorate your staff and improve workability in the office is to treat them to a corporate getaway! Brisbane and it’s surrounds are filled with gorgeous venues that ooze relaxation and luxury. Therefore, we have gathered the top five spaces we believe would be perfect for your next corporate stay.
Located in Marburg, QLD, Woodlands of Marburg is the quintessential corporate escape providing both a relaxed and professional vibe. Woodlands of Marburg is a plantation-style estate, featuring a 130-year-old heritage-listed mansion and stunning grassy green surrounds. This site will provide for an exciting time out of the office.
- Venue: Woodlands of Marburg
- Address: 174 Seminary Rd, Marburg QLD 4346
- Capacity: 300
- Event Type: Corporate Retreat , Party, Presentation, Conference, Meetings & Workshops, Wedding, Networking
Situated on 12,000 acres of land and just over an hours drive from Brisbane, Spicers Hidden Vale is a gorgeous country retreat. Celebrating the outback and its delights, Spicers offers guests the option to enjoy a rustic barn or gather outside under large trees decorated with fairy lights. This venue is perfect for de-stressing and enjoying the fresh country air!
- Venue: Spicers Hidden Vale
- Address: 617 Grandchester Mount Mort Rd, Grandchester QLD 4340
- Capacity: 80
- Event Type: Presentation, Conference, Party, Networking, Private Dining
Treat your staff to this inner city escape at Ovolo The Valley where business and pleasure come together! Located in Brisbane’s Fortitude Valley, this venue is perfect for gathering your staff to let off some steam. Ovolo draws on whimsical vibes, colour & art which is great for entertaining.
- Venue: Ovolo Fortitude Valley
- Address: 1000 Ann St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 30
- Event Type: Party, Networking, Team Activity
A place of effortless tropical modernism, The Calile Hotel is Brisbane’s newest hot spot. Your employees are sure to feel spoilt at this serene poolside escape that boasts luxury and relaxation. Whilst talking business amongst colleagues, you’ll certainly feel like you just “checked-in” on holiday.
- Venue: The Calile
- Address: 39 Margaret St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 120
- Event Type: Corporate Retreat, Party, Networking, Private Dining, Wedding, Team Activity, Meetings & Workshops
Located on the third floor of the Sofitel Hotel, the Soiree Deck is an open-air partially covered event space overlooking Brisbane’s skyline. In prime city location, this is a fantastic venue to gather employees and unwind. The exquisite view paired with some great company provides for an enjoyable event!
- Venue: Sofitel Brisbane Central
- Address: 249 Turbot St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 112
- Event Type: Corporate Retreat, Party, Networking, Private Dining, Wedding, Presentation, Meetings & Workshops
When it comes to a corporate retreat venues, Brisbane bookers can trust HeadBox to help find the perfect space for a memorable event. So let’s get started, contact the HeadBox team today.
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.