Team activities are an important part in building strong employee relationships and improving problem solving. Whether your team loves to chat and socialise over company topics, or prefers to bring out some healthy competition during an activity, we have picked the top 5 venues for hire in Melbourne.
With a picturesque setting and comfortable spaces to sit and chat, this venue located in Abbotsford is a great space for entertaining your staff. With pool tables and a great menu of drinks and food this is the perfect low-key after work social space.
- Venue: Two Hands Rooftop Bar
- Address: 311A Victoria St, Abbotsford VIC 3067
- Capacity: 50
- Event Type: Team Activity, Networking, Party, Private Dining, Meetings & Workshops
Located in the heart of Melbourne, Ballers clubhouse is the place for a fun and memorable experience with your employees. With shuffleboard tables and courts, pool tables, ping pong tables, darts and 3 bars, this venue is filled with fun activities to make for an enjoyable time.
- Venue: Ballers Clubhouse
- Address: 2 Coverlid Pl, Melbourne VIC 3000
- Capacity: 150
- Event Type: Team Activity, Party, Networking, Conference, Meetings & Workshops
The Playzone is a hidden treasure located in the heart of South Yarra and is guaranteed to deliver the WOW factor at your next team activity. Allow your employees to let loose while enjoying and bonding over some fun games. There is sure to be plenty of laughs!
- Venue: The Playzone
- Address: level 1/11 Ellis St, South Yarra VIC 3141
- Capacity: 70
- Event Type: Team Activity, Networking, Party
This is the perfect location for your creatives! Located on Chapel Street, Blondes Garage is a blank canvas for your imagination perfect for photoshoots, workshops and socialising with the team. Boasting a bright open space, this venue allows for a range of personalisation depending on your event.
- Venue: Blondes Garage
- Address: Level 1/62 Chapel St, Windsor VIC 3181
- Capacity: 80
- Event Type: Meetings & Workshops, Networking, Private Dining, Studio, Wedding
Heroes is a quirky multi-level venue, great for a late night team activity. Your employees can enjoy a drink while dancing the night away to some karaoke classic songs. Located in the heart of Melbourne CBD, Heroes Bar will never fail to be a great and fun night!
- Venue: Karaoke & Rooftop Bar, Heroes Bar
- Address: 188 Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000
- Capacity: 202
- Event Type: Team Activity, Parties, Networking
When it comes to fun function venues, Melbourne can trust the HeadBox team to find the perfect locations for a great team activity. Contact us today to get started or to learn more.
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.