Looking for the perfect location to host an intimate dinner party? HeadBox is home to some of the best private dining rooms in Sydney. Here is our top 10 venues to bring your clients or friends.
1. No 92
No 92 is a spirited corner wine bar and restaurant situated in the heart of Glebe Point Road. Offering fantastic wine and delicious food inspired by Mexican flavours and traditions, come and explore this beautiful space with those nearest and dearest.
- Venue: No 92
- Address: 92 Glebe Point Rd Glebe
- Capacity: 10-55
- Event Type: Private Dining, Party, Presentation, Wedding, Meetings & Workshops
2. Park-Side , Bellevue Cottage By Antoine
Ideal for an intimate dining function, The Park-side room at Bellevue Cottage by Antoine offers a beautiful dining experience where guests can admire views overlooking Blackwattle Bay Park. For an extra special night, arrive by boat on the stunning Blackwattle Bay to create a magical experience.
- Venue: Bellevue Cottage By Antoine
- Address: 55 Leichhardt St, Glebe NSW 2037
- Capacity: 12-14
- Event Type: Private Dining, Party, Meetings & Workshops, Team Activity
3. Chii 3, Chin Chin Sydney
Located in one of Sydney’s most iconic and historic buildings is Chin Chin. The most intimate space in Chin Chin Events, Chii 3, presents a relaxed seated dining room experience. With a beautiful salmon-coloured dining table contrasted and exposed cement walls, this is the perfect chilled dinner location.
- Venue: Chin Chin Sydney
- Address: 69 Commonwealth St, Surry Hills NSW 2010
- Capacity: 11-14
- Event Type: Private Dining, Party, Networking, Presentation, Meetings & Workshops, Team Activity
4. The Jimmy Chu Table, glass brasserie
Located in the prestigious Hilton Sydney, glass brasserie is one of Sydney’s finest chef-hatted restaurants. Certainly, one to book for your next celebration, this space is flanked by an impressive wine wall, boasting stunning natural light throughout the day and an intimate ambient setting in the evening.
- Venue: glass brasserie
- Address: level 2/488 George St, Sydney NSW 2000
- Capacity: 14
- Event Type: Private Dining, Party, Networking, Meetings & Workshops
5. The Sorrento, The Alcott Lane Cove
The Alcott is conveniently located in Lane Cove, and has quickly established itself as the shining star on the North Shore for events. Whether you’re looking for a special spot to celebrate that next milestone birthday or engagement, The Sorrento room is sure to provide an intimate and special experience.
- Venue: The Alcott Lane Cove
- Address: 1 Birdwood Ave, Lane Cove NSW 2066
- Capacity: 12-28
- Event Type: Private Dining, Presentation, Team Activity, Conference, Meetings & Workshops
6. Black Room, Lotus The Galeries
On the fringe of Sydney’s CBD and Chinatown is Lotus The Galeries, a venue that emulates traditional Chinese fine dining through its venue layout and decor. If you and your guests appreciate beautiful Chinese food, then this intimate space is perfect for you and will set the backdrop to a special night.
- Venue: Lotus The Galeries
- Address: The Galeries, Level 1/500 George St, Sydney NSW 2000
- Capacity: 12
- Event Type: Private Dining, Party
7. Salon Prive, O Bar and Dining
O Bar and Dining is a supremely luxurious Sydney restaurant situated on the 47th floor in the iconic Australia Square. Their food, drink and views change with time and season but remain flawless and unmistakably ‘O’ at every turn. If you want to give your guests a ‘wow’ dinner experience, then Salon Prive is the space for you!
- Venue: O Bar and Dining
- Address: 52 Astor Terrace, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 28-40
- Event Type: Private Dining, Networking, Presentation, Wedding
8. Private Dining Room, Social Dining
Treat your guests to a night of fine wine and fabulous fare in the intimate confines of the Private Dining Room at Social Dining. Tucked away from the main area, guests can enjoy an intimate dining experience with exclusive access to a balcony overlooking the bustling streets of Sydney.
- Venue: Social Dining at Verandah
- Address: 55-65 Elizabeth St, Sydney NSW 2000
- Capacity: 200
- Event Type: Party, Networking, Private Dining
9. The Courtyard, Three Blue Ducks Rosebery
Located within the Three Blue Ducks Rosebery, the beautiful sun-drenched courtyard is a great outdoor space to enjoy an intimate dining experience nestled amongst olive trees and grapevines. This is an ideal summer outdoor space to have dinner under the stars.
Venue: Three Blue Ducks Rosebery
Address: 1/85 Dunning Ave, Rosebery NSW 2018
Event Type: Private Dining, Party
10. Dining Room, Elizabeth Bay House
Once surrounded by famous landscaped gardens, Elizabeth Bay House is one of the most splendid private houses ever built in Australia. Your guests will be treated to a bespoke experience in the Dining Room, featuring an antique mahogany table, elegant furnishings and an open fireplace.
Venue: Elizabeth Bay House
Address: 7 Onslow Ave, Elizabeth Bay NSW 2011
Event Type: Private Dining, Party, Networking, Presentation, Conference, Meetings & Workshops, Team Activity, Wedding
When it comes to Private Dining Rooms, Sydney bookers can trust HeadBox to help find the perfect space for a memorable event. So let’s get started – contact the HeadBox team today!
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.