Looking for the perfect space to host a corporate breakfast? We have collated our top ten corporate venues that are bright, atmospheric, and light ensuring you and your guests have a wonderful start to the day.
1. Zeta Bar & Terrace
Brimming with style and character, Zeta Bar is located in the heart of the city’s shopping, entertainment, and business district. With wrap-around city views and in a prime location, this is the ideal venue to have your next stylish corporate breakfast.
- Venue: Zeta Bar
- Address: Level 4/488 George St, Sydney NSW 2000
- Capacity: 150
- Event Type: Networking, Party, Wedding
2. Tribute Museum, Doltone House
The Doltone House at the Tribute museum features a wool bale chute, timber staircase and large cargo sliding door. With its gorgeous indoor design, the space is enhanced with an outdoor timber entertaining deck overlooking the spectacular Sydney Harbour. What a great place to enjoy a coffee.
- Venue: Doltone House – Jones Bay Wharf
- Address: Level 3/26-32 Pirrama Rd, Pyrmont NSW 2009
- Capacity: 140
- Event Type: Conference, Meetings & Workshops, Team Activity, Party
3. The Garden, The Grounds of Alexandria
Located in a former industrial precinct from the 1920s, The Grounds of Alexandria in Sydney is a landmark. A botanical oasis, The Garden is an immersive experience and truly magical space. Your colleagues and clients will enjoy sipping on their favourite early morning beverage in this garden.
- Venue: The Grounds of Alexandria
- Address: 7a/2 Huntley St, Alexandria NSW 2015
- Capacity: 350
- Event Type: Conference, Networking, Presentation, Party, Wedding
4. Above 8 Rooftop Bar & Lounge
The philosophy behind Above Eight is exceptional taste and sensory experiences, using exquisite and unusual locally sourced ingredients. This open-air rooftop easily allows for a chirpy and bright breakfast space. Uniquely located between the city and the shire, make Above 8 your next corporate breaky location.
- Venue: Southern Sydney Event Centre Hurstville
- Address: Level 9/6 Cross St, Hurstville NSW 2220
- Capacity: 200
- Event Type: Meetings & Workshops, Networking, Party
5. Kitchens on Kent, The Langham Hotel
Kitchens on Kent is a spacious, bright, and dynamic space that adds a dash of extravagance to the traditional buffet experience. At Kitchens on Kent, enjoy the premium local produce, carefully prepared by Chefs from around the globe. If you are looking to host a corporate breakfast that is a little on the fancy side, this is for you.
- Venue: The Langham Hotel
- Address: 89-113 Kent St, Millers Point NSW 2000
- Capacity: 40
- Event Type: Private Dining
6. Exclusive Hire, The Tea Room
Housed within Sydney’s iconic Queen Victoria Building, The Tea Room QVB sets the scene for an exceptional breakfast experience. Light and spacious this venue is fantastic for morning networking and chatting with colleagues before heading to work.
- Venue: The Tea Room
- Address: 455 George St, Sydney NSW 2000
- Capacity: 300
- Event Type: Conference, Meetings & Workshops, Presentation, Team Activity, Private Dining, Party, Wedding
7. Exclusive Venue Hire, The Royal Exchange of Sydney
Classically styled and elegantly appointed, The Royal Exchange of Sydney is a beautifully presented venue. With flexible floor plans and accommodating from as little as 10 to a maximum of 200 people, this space can easily cater to your next corporate breakfast.
- Venue: The Royal Exchange of Sydney
- Address: 1 Gresham St, Sydney NSW 2000
- Capacity: 200
- Event Type: Conference, Meetings & Workshops, Networking, Presentation, Private Dining, Party
8. Brick, Ace Hotel Sydney
The Brick room resides inside the stunning Ace Hotel, which is located in Sydney’s CBD. The venue has high ceilings and ample space which makes for a great space that can accommodate dining and standing. With wonderful views over Surry Hills, this is a great corporate breakfast space.
- Venue: Ace Hotel Sydney
- Address: 47/53 Wentworth Ave, Sydney NSW 2000
- Capacity: 120
- Event Type: Conference, Meetings and Workshops, Networking, Presentation, Private Dining, Party, Wedding
9. Exclusive Hire, Social Dining
Boasting Sydney CBD’s largest private dining room Social at Verandah is the perfect space for your next corporate breakfast. Tucked away from the main area your guests can enjoy exclusive access to a balcony overlooking the busy streets of Sydney.
- Venue: Social Dining
- Address: 55-65 Elizabeth St, Sydney NSW 2000
- Capacity: 240
- Event Type: Networking, Presentation, Team Activity, Private Dining, Party, Wedding
10. Main Dining Area, Green Mustache
Sip your early morning coffee amongst the treetops at Green Mustache. Features include natural light from a floor-to-ceiling glass wall that looks out onto North Sydney’s greenery, a stunning high ceiling and bespoke modern furnishings. Start your day at this relaxing venue, your colleagues will love you for it!
- Venue: Green Mustache
- Address: Level 10/100 Miller St, North Sydney NSW 2060
- Capacity: 70
- Event Type: Team Activity, Private Dining, Party, Wedding
When it comes to Corporate Breakfast Spaces, Sydney bookers can trust HeadBox to help find the perfect space for a memorable event. So let’s get started – contact the HeadBox team today!
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.