Are you excited to celebrate Halloween this year? It may not be Australia’s most celebrated occasion, but that doesn’t mean you can’t throw a memorable party for your family, friends, or colleagues! Check out these venues across Brisbane that will add some fun and spookiness to your event.
Baedecker truly is an old-world venue for any occasion. Originally built in 1909, this captivating heritage-listed building is filled with character and holds many stories. This inner-city wine bar is a bare canvas that can be configured to make your Halloween party dreams come true.
- Venue: Baedeker
- Address: 111 Constance St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 250
- Event Type: Party, Private Dining, Wedding, Conference, Meeting/Workshop, Networking, Presentation
Luxuriously appointed with plush, colourful fabrics, Mediterranean ornaments and Persian rugs, The Library was made for intimate celebrations. In the heart of the Fortitude Valley, this whimsical oasis is the perfect place to kick up your heels and enjoy a magical cocktail.
- Venue: Ovolo The Valley
- Address: 1000 Ann St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 30
- Event Type: Party, Wedding, Meeting/Workshop, Networking
The What’s Golden Bar is located within The Tivoli and features art deco theming with a modern twist. Including a performance stage, colourful lights, a private bar and amazing sound, this lively event space will have you dancing and singing until the witching hour!
- Venue: The Tivoli
- Address: 52 Costin St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 200
- Event Type: Party, Private Dining, Wedding, Meeting/Workshop, Networking
Mr Mista is a groovy LA-inspired cocktail bar & Asian-influenced kitchen located in the heart of the Fortitude Valley. The venue oozes modern luxury and offers amazing flavours and astonishing environments. Later in the evening, Mr Mista transforms into a fabulous Hollywood party scene.
- Venue: Mr. Mista
- Address: 757 Ann St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 180
- Event Type: Party, Private Dining, Wedding, Networking
Come spend the night at this hidden sanctuary! With lots of lush greenery, Turkish-style decor, copper finishes, and a Head chef with over 20 years of experience, you can create a special event at Amore without breaking the bank.
- Venue: Amore Events and Functions
- Address: 34 Collingwood St, Albion QLD 4010
- Capacity: 200
- Event Type: Party, Wedding, Meeting/Workshop, Networking, Presentation, Team Activity
Translated, Enoteca means wine library. Roman 1889 Enoteca is true to its name as it features a unique basement cellar that is filled with vintage bottles of wine, a long timber table, antiquated prints from Rome and beautiful chandeliers. This special venue is perfect for a magical All Hallows’ Eve celebration.
- Venue: 1889 Enoteca
- Address: 10-12 Logan Rd, Woolloongabba QLD 4102
- Capacity: 40
- Event Type: Party, Private Dining, Wedding, Meeting/Workshop, Presentation
Boasting a gorgeous and intimate function space, Toscano Bar & Kitchen is located in Brisbane’s CBD. Tailored to meet your party needs, Toscano has the capacity for seating or standing and will work endlessly to ensure your guests are having a fun time.
- Venue: Toscano Bar & Kitchen
- Address: 2 Edward St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 40
- Event Type: Party, Private Dining, Wedding, Networking, Team Activity
Located on Little Stanley Street in South Bank- a couple of clicks east of Mexico City Mucho Mexicano pays homage to the modern Brisbane Mexican food lover. With a stunning and relaxing outdoor setting, get ready to party and soak in the lively atmosphere.
- Venue: Mucho Mexicano
- Address: 15 Little Stanley St, South Brisbane QLD 4101
- Capacity: 200
- Event Type: Party, Conference, Networking, Team Activity
C’est Bon Restaurant in the historic heart of Woolloongabba. Above the restaurant, you will find Ooh La La Rooftop, a stunning outdoor scene that overlooks beautiful heritage-listed buildings and features a private bar and ample seating.
- Venue: C’est Bon Restaurant & Le Bon Bar
- Address: 609/611 Stanley St, Woolloongabba QLD 4102
- Capacity: 50
- Event Type: Party, Networking
Your party guests will be mesmerised at Embassy Bar & Kitchen as they are greeted with a cool Graffiti wall! Located in the heart of the city, this urban oasis is private and spacious with plenty of room to socialise and party.
- Venue: Embassy Bar & Kitchen
- Address: 214 Elizabeth St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 150
- Event Type: Party, Private Dining, Networking
When it comes to finding the perfect Halloween party venue, Brisbane bookers can trust HeadBox to help find the perfect space for a memorable event. So let’s get started – contact the HeadBox team today!
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.