Want to let your imagination run wild for your next event? These blank canvas spaces are primed for you to add your creative flair. We’ve gathered the best blank canvas function rooms Sydney can offer to help bring your event vision to life.
1. Saga Bar, Jukyo
Nestled in the heart of Chippendale, Saga Bar lies in wait behind a pair of ornate doors for your next event. Their Jukyo function room offers an intimate blank canvas space, accommodating up to 50 guests across split rooms.The white walls, with an exposed brick feature and polished wood floors, bring a modern loft vibe perfect for customisation and styling. AV capabilities and a trusty whiteboard are on hand to help keep your presentation or launch rolling. Whether it’s a private party or networking party, workshop or dining soiree, this function room offers the perfect blank canvas.
- Venue: Saga Bar
- Address: 49 Goold St, Chippendale NSW 2008
- Capacity: 50
- Event Type: Meeting workshop, Networking venues, Presentation, Team away days, Studio, Private parties, Other
2. Vizio Caffe e Cucina, Exclusive Hire Party Hall
Right next door to Vizio Caffe e Cucina sits their exclusive Party Hall, situated just 3 minutes walk from Hyde Park. Boasting a light and bright space thanks to the floor to ceiling windows and white interior, this function venue offers the perfect blank canvas for your next event. Accommodating up to 200 guests, Party Hall can be customised and styled to suit any of your event needs, with additional AV capabilities on hand. Perfect for conferences, networking parties, personal celebrations or even as a creative studio hire, Party Hall can bring your next function to life.
- Venue: Vizio Caffe e Cucina
- Address: Shop 1/52-58 William Street, Sydney 2011
- Capacity: 200
- Event Type: Conference, Meeting workshop, Networking venues, Presentation, Studio, Private parties, Private dining, Team away days, Wedding
3. Seed Spaces, Main Space
Nestled in the heart of Glebe, Seed Spaces is a fantastic option for your next event. The Main Space features dark wooden floors and a mix of steel and wooden ceiling beams bringing a modern industrial vibe, balanced by hanging greenery and eccentric styling. Accommodating up to 100 guests standing, this function venue can tackle anything from fashion shows and launches, workshops to private parties. No matter the occasion, Seed Spaces is the perfect canvas for your next private function.
- Venue: Seed Spaces
- Address: 137-141 Bridge Rd, Glebe NSW 2037
- Capacity: 100
- Event Type: Conference, Networking venues, Meeting workshop, Presentation, Team away days, Studio, Private Parties
4. Doltone House- Darling Island, Signorelli Gastromania
Take a trip to Southern Italy just minutes from the International Convention Centre with Signorelli Gastromania. One of the many spaces available for hire at Doltone House Darling Island, Signorelli blends modern industrial with rustic Italian charm. With a capacity of up to 200 guests, this function room can accommodate anything from private parties, corporate presentations to cooking classes, with a range of AV capabilities to keep your event running smoothly.
- Venue: Doltone House- Darling Island
- Address: 48 Pirrama Road, Pyrmont NSW 2009
- Capacity: 200
- Event Type: Conference, Meeting workshop, Presentation, Private parties, Private dining, Networking venues, Team away days, Wedding
5. Carriageworks, Elston Room
Situated in the former Eveleigh Railway Workshops in Redfern, Carriageworks is a sprawling arts and cultural precinct bound to impress. The Elston Room is one of the many function rooms available, and is the ultimate blank canvas space for your next event. The space boasts an abundance of natural light, and with many of the heritage features of the railway workshop retained, brings a unique sense of history. With a capacity of 300 guests, the space is perfect for larger events where you can truly let your imagination run wild.
- Venue: Carriageworks
- Address: 245 Wilson St, Eveleigh NSW 2015
- Capacity: 300
- Event Type: Conference, Meeting workshop, Presentation, Studio, Team away days, Networking venues, Private dining, Private parties, Wedding, Other
6. Business Chicks, Large Multi-Use Creative Space
Centrally located in the CBD at King Street, Business Chicks is the perfect spot to create your picture perfect event. Capturing a sense of stylish sophistication with an embossed ceiling and dark wooden floors, this function venue feels bright and vibrant. Their Multi Use Creative Space has a variety of separate function rooms available to suit all your event needs, including podcast booths, meeting spaces and boardrooms to facilitate any breakout spaces. With a capacity of up to 150 guests and all the necessary AV capabilities, Business Chicks is the perfect function venue to host your next networking, workshop or conference event.
- Venue: Business Chicks
- Address: 75 King St, Sydney NSW 2000
- Capacity: 150
- Event Type: Conference, Meeting workshop, Presentation, Team away days, Studio, Private parties, Networking venues, Other
When it comes to finding the best blank canvas function room Sydney bookers can trust HeadBox to help find the perfect space for a memorable event. So let’s get started – contact the HeadBox team today!
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.