It’s the new year and the sun is (mostly) shining. Enjoy catching up with your mates over a
pint and a parmi. Check out these incredible gastro pub-style venues around Brisbane.
Lounge Room, Osbourne Hotel
Cosy up with friends in a leather booth surrounded by oil paintings, wood furnishings and velvet drapes at Osbourne Hotel’s intimate Lounge Room.
- Venue: Osbourne Hotel
- Address: 766 Ann St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 30
- Event Type: Networking, Parties, Presentations, Private Dining, Team Activities
Beer Garden, Southbank Beer Garden
Bask in the beautiful January sun in Southbank Beer Garden’s vibrant waterfront beer garden. Take advantage of their impressive menu of cocktails, beer, wine and spirits underneath a funky market umbrella.
- Venue: Southbank Beer Garden
- Address: 30ba Stanley St Plaza, South Brisbane QLD 4101
- Capacity: 40
- Event Type: Networking, Parties
Exclusive Hire, Embassy Bar & Kitchen
Take in the trendy graffiti art wall, cement flooring, and rustic furniture at Embassy Bar & Kitchen. The space combines this rustic and historic décor to create an urban oasis in the CBD, ideal for a private event celebration.
- Venue: Embassy Bar & Kitchen
- Address: 214 Elizabeth St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 150
- Event Type: Meetings and Workshops, Networking, Parties, Private Dining, Presentations, Weddings
Verandah Bar, The Lord Alfred
Sip on a delicious cocktail while overlooking Suncorp Stadium, Caxton Street and The Barracks. Recently restored, this space is full of classic heritage features for a gorgeous old pub feel.
- Venue: The Lord Alfred
- Address: 68 Petrie Terrace, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 220
- Event Type: Conference, Meetings and Workshops, Networking, Parties, Presentations, Weddings
The Mermaid Bar, Lefty’s Music Hall
This eccentric bar is completely nautical themed, decked out with mermaid murals and an elaborate model ship hanging above the bar. Rum lovers rejoice – The Mermaid Bar is home to an impressive array of different rums to try.
- Venue: Lefty’s Music Hall
- Address: 15 Caxton St, Petrie Terrace QLD 4000
- Capacity: 50
- Event Type: Networking, Parties, Team Activities
The Botanical Room, QA Hotel
A hop, skip and a jump away from Brisbane’s CBD, The Botanical Room at QA Hotel is flooded with stunning natural light and beautiful greenery. An extensive list of cocktails, beer, wine and spirits as well as a fair selection of food makes this a great space for a long lunch with friends.
- Venue: QA Hotel
- Address: 64 James St, New Farm QLD 4005
- Capacity: 100
- Event Type: Networking, Parties, Private Dining, Weddings
Exclusive Hire, Mr Edwards Alehouse & Kitchen
Enjoy a classic pub-style venue with a buzzy, inner-city atmosphere at Mr Edwards Alehouse and Kitchen. On top of their impressive selection of beers, this venue also offers a high-quality Gastropub menu.
- Venue: Mr Edwards Alehouse & Kitchen
- Address: 46 Edward St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 200
- Event Type: Meetings and Workshops, Networking, Parties
Garden Bar, The Prince Consort Hotel
Awash with sunlight and good vibes, the Garden Bar at The Prince Consort Hotel in Fortitude Valley is a fantastic space within a landmark historical pub. Sip on classic cocktails, delicious wood-fired pizza and a dance floor.
- Venue: The Prince Consort Hotel
- Address: 230 Wickham St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 250
- Event Type: Networking, Party, Presentation, Team Activities, Weddings
Make the most of the remaining days of summer at these incredible venues throughout Brisbane. For more event or venue inspiration, contact our team today.
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.