Hosting a conference with a big guest list? Brisbane is full of large venues that can accommodate your group! Check out these spaces that are perfect for your upcoming large conference meeting!
The Royal International Convention Centre is a state of the art convention centre just 1.5km from Brisbane’s CBD. With world class facilities, five star staff and food, this grand space is a dream to decorate and can be configured to suit your needs.
- Venue: Brisbane Showgrounds
- Address: 600 Gregory Terrace, Bowen Hills QLD 4006
- Capacity: 1323
- Event Type: Conference, Meetings & Workshops, Presentation, Networking
Ballroom Le Grand is located inside the luxurious Sofitel Hotel & Resort in Brisbane’s CBD. Just as the name suggests this space is grand and can easily host a firm-wide conference. With magnificence and extraordinary versatility, Ballroom Le Grand is Brisbane’s biggest conference space in a hotel.
- Venue: Sofitel Brisbane Central
- Address: 249 Turbot St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 1056
- Event Type: Conference, Meetings & Workshops, Networking, Presentation, Party, Wedding
Located in Spring Hill and directly across from Roma St Station, Pacific Hotel Brisbane offers accommodation packages, catering and an underground carpark. Situated on the 10th floor of the Pacific Hotel Brisbane, the Parklands Room is spacious and versatile, featuring 5m high windows overlooking the city.
- Venue: Pacific Hotel Brisbane
- Address: 345 Wickham Terrace, Spring Hill QLD 4000
- Capacity: 180
- Event Type: Conference, Meetings & Workshops, Presentation, Party, Wedding
Pullman and Mercure Brisbane King George Square provides one of the best integrated conference spaces in Brisbane. An incredibly flexible and limitless space, without pillars, the Grand Windsor Room can comfortably host up to 500 guests.
- Venue: Pullman and Mercure Brisbane King George Square
- Address: Corner Ann And, Roma St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 530
- Event Type: Conference, Meetings & Workshops, Presentation, Team Activity, Wedding
The Brisbane Powerhouse offers a memorable experience and always makes a lasting impression. Providing a wide configuration over the standard deep layout, the Underground Theatre promotes engagement and a sense of intimacy whilst still offering a 200-seat capacity.
- Venue: Brisbane Powerhouse
- Address: Yagara Country, 119 Lamington St, New Farm QLD 4005
- Capacity: 200
- Event Type: Conference, Meetings & Workshops, Presentation
Looking for a bit of wow factor? The Queensland Cricketer’s Club features a Glass Viewing Room which boasts floor to ceiling glass frontage overlooking the Gabba stadium. With state of the art audio visual technology, ample natural light and enough space for 200 people seated or 400 standing, this is a fantastic venue for a large event.
- Venue: Queensland Cricketers Club
- Address: Gabba Towers, 411 Vulture St, East Brisbane QLD 4169
- Capacity: 400
- Event Type: Conference, Meetings & Workshops, Networking, Party, Wedding
With nostalgic Victorian charm, the Ballroom at Victoria Park Golf Complex brings a sense of elegance to your next big event. Fit with seven crystal chandeliers, floor to ceiling windows and a private terrace, this space will beautifully accommodate your guests.
- Venue: Victoria Park Golf Complex
- Address: 309 Herston Rd, Herston QLD 4006
- Capacity: 550
- Event Type: Conference, Networking, Presentation, Party, Wedding
Accomodating up to 120 people and flooded with natural light, The Burnett Room at Wesley House captures a unique panoramic view of the adjoining Albert Street Church architecture. Hosting your next event at this venue also supports people in need through the Wesley Mission Queensland.
- Venue: Wesley House
- Address: Wheller Gardens, 930 Gympie Rd, Chermside QLD 4032
- Capacity: 120
- Event Type: Conference, Meetings & Workshops, Networking, Presentation, Team Activity
The magnificent Grand Ballroom lends itself perfectly to elegant Brisbane conferences. With the foyer providing a delightful view of the Brisbane River and Kangaroo Point Cliffs, the Grand Ballroom is intimate yet spacious.
- Venue: Stamford Plaza Brisbane
- Address: 39 Margaret St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 400
- Event Type: Conference, Meetings and Workshops, Networking, Presentation, Team Activity, Private Dining, Party, Wedding, Studio
Situated inside the iconic Customs House, The Long Room is an impressive event space featuring grand columns beneath Custom House’s magnificent copper dome. With access to a private balcony overlooking the Brisbane River, The Long Room has a capacity of 200 seated or 300 standing. This space is ideal for your next big function.
- Venue: Customs House
- Address: 399 Queen St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 300
- Event Type: Conference, Meetings and Workshops, Networking, Presentation, Wedding
When it comes to Corporate Venues for Big Groups, Brisbane bookers can trust HeadBox to help find the perfect space for a memorable event. So let’s get started – contact the HeadBox team today!
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.