Get your – or your team’s – creative juices flowing at one of the many creative function rooms Brisbane wide. To help you plan your next team activity day or creative workshop, we’ve compiled a list of the best function rooms in Brisbane.
The Joinery is one of the premier creative function venues Brisbane has available for hire. Its gorgeous high ceilings and polished concrete floors make for a versatile, aesthetically please space for whatever activities you have planned.
- Venue: The Joinery Creative Space
- Address: 244 Montague Rd, West End QLD 4101
- Capacity: 100
- Event Type: Team Activities, Conferences, Meetings and Workshops, Networking, Presentations, Studio
Let the HIVE Club’s sweeping views of the Brisbane River and Brisbane city inspire your next creative jaunt or team building day. The HIVE Club also boasts a deck area and a range of modern facilities.
- Venue: Park Regis North Quay
- Address: 293 N Quay, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 100
- Event Type: Team Activities, Networking, Parties, Weddings
This is the perfect function room Brisbane wide if you’re looking to bring the outside inside. With stunning views over the river and the city from the tree-filled deck. The Deck can facilitate up to 200 guests and a range of activities.
- Venue: The Grove Rooftop
- Address: Level 32/480 Queen St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 200
- Event Type: Team Activities, Meetings and Workshops, Networking, Parties, Private dining, Weddings
Although typically used as a photography studio, The Station Brisbane is a chic, well designed space to host any number of events and activities in. It can accommodate up to 200 guests and has a large outdoor area.
- Venue: The Station Brisbane
- Address: 28 Barry Parade, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 200
- Event Type: Team Activities, Meetings and Workshops Parties, Studio, Weddings
Flooded with natural light and filled with funky decor, The Terrace at Cloudland is a gorgeous space to host your next team activity day. The space, which is suitable for all types of weather conditions, offers private bathrooms and an internal sound system.
- Venue: Cloudland
- Address: 641 Ann St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 90
- Event Type: Team Activities, Networking, Parties, Private Dining, Weddings
The Next Level is located in Oche Fortitude Valley, conveniently close to public transport links. This funky space can accommodate up to 100 attendees and will make for a memorable day for your guests.
- Venue: Oche Fortitude Valley
- Address: 111 Constance St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 100
- Event Type: Team Activities, Conferences, Meetings and Workshops, Networking, Parties, Presentations, Private Dining
Breathe in a moment of tranquility at the beautiful Hall Space in Soul Space Brisbane. At 88sqm, this space can be transformed into whatever you need it to be. It can accommodate up to 70 guests and equipment such as chairs, tables and yoga props are all available for use.
- Venue: Soul Space Brisbane
- Address: 23 Parker St, Newmarket QLD 4051
- Capacity: 70
- Event Type: Team Activities, Conferences, Meetings and Workshops, Networking, Presentations
The Coffee Commune, a unique venue in Bowen Hills, is home to The Hub. The Hub boasts high ceilings, huge chandelier lights, and a wide, open area that can be used for whatever activities you have planned for up to 150 guests.
- Venue: The Coffee Commune
- Address: 82 Abbotsford Rd, Bowen Hills QLD 4006
- Capacity: 150
- Event Type: Team Activities, Meetings and Workshops, Networking, Parties, Presentations, Private Dining
We want to help make venue hire Brisbane wide easier. If you need assistance choosing the right venue for your next creative adventure, contact HeadBox today.
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.