Get ahead and plan your conference in advance this year with a premier function room, Brisbane. Ensure everything runs smoothly by choosing the perfect venue – check out our favourite small function venues Brisbane has to offer.
Lincoln Room, Pullman and Mercure Brisbane King George Square
The Lincoln Room at Pullman and Mercure Brisbane King George Square makes up a third of the Presidential Ballroom and is one of our favourite function rooms Brisbane wide. It can accommodate up to 200 guests theatre style and has a range of AV equipment available for use.
- Venue: Pullman and Mercure Brisbane King George Square
- Address: Corner Ann and Roma St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 200
- Event type: Conferences, Meetings and Workshops, Parties, Presentations, Weddings
Quartz Room, Victoria Park Golf Complex
This stunning event space can host up to 80 attendees and boasts breathtaking views of Brisbane City. Enjoy a suite of AV equipment, air conditioning and exclusive outdoor space.
- Venue: Victoria Park Golf Complex
- Address: 309 Herston Rd, Herston QLD 4006
- Capacity: 80
- Event Type: Conference, Meetings and Workshops, Parties, Presentations, Private Dining
The Grand Hall, Ovolo The Valley
Reminiscent of a ballroom, The Grand Hall at Ovolo The Valley is an eclectic, yet polished event space that can accommodate 110 conference attendees. It is conveniently located nearby public transport and has breakout spaces and AV equipment for use.
- Venue: Ovolo The Valley
- Address: 1000 Ann St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 110
- Event Type: Conferences, Meetings and Workshops, Networking, Parties, Presentations, Private Dining, Weddings
Grand Room IV, The Calile Hotel
Within Brisbane’s chicest hotel, The Calile Hotel, sits the Grand Room IV, a modern event space with capacity for up to 90 guests. Its stylish, airy design and convenient location will leave attendees with a positive lasting impression.
- Venue: The Calile Hotel
- Address: 48 James St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 90
- Event Type: Conferences, Meetings and Workshops, Networking, Parties, Presentations, Private Dining, Team Activities, Weddings
Rooftop Terrace, Brisbane Powerhouse
Wow your guests at this unique conference venue that can accommodate up to 150 attendees. Available in this space is a range of AV equipment and an exclusive outdoor deck.
- Venue: Brisbane Powerhouse
- Address: 119 Lamington St, New Farm QLD 4005
- Capacity: 150
- Event Type: Conferences, Meetings and Workshops, Parties, Presentations, Weddings
Stamford Lounge, Stamford Plaza Brisbane
The Stamford Lounge at Stamford Plaza is a beautiful, modern space for small conferences of up to 50 attendees. Take advantage of the award winning catering services Stamford Plaza offers as well as the gorgeous views of Brisbane River.
- Venue: Stamford Plaza Brisbane
- Address: 39 Edward St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 50
- Event Type: Conferences, Meetings and Workshops, Networking, Parties, Presentations, Private Dining, Studio, Team Activities
Combined Meeting Rooms, Brisbane Showgrounds
Located in the heart of the CBD, Brisbane Showgrounds provides fully equipped small to medium sized flexible configuration meeting rooms with adjustable walls to facilitate varying capacities. The rooms feature high-tech visual and audio devices to host any kind of corporate function.
- Venue: Brisbane Showgrounds
- Address: 600 Gregory Terrace, Bowen Hills QLD 4006
- Capacity: 70-200
- Event Type: Conferences, Meetings and Workshops, Parties, Private Dining, Weddings
Century Room, The Pavilion Function & Conference Centre
Looking over a field of green, the recently refurbished Century Room in the Pavilion Function & Conference Centre boasts picturesque views with natural light no matter what the occasion. Featuring your own private grandstand, the Century Room can cater for parties, business meetings and weddings up to 120 guests.
- Venue: The Pavilion Function & Conference Centre
- Address: 1 Greg Chappell St, Albion QLD 4010
- Capacity: 120
- Event Type: Conferences, Meetings and Workshops, Networking, Presentations, Private Dining
Ensure your next conference goes off without a hitch by choosing the right venue for your needs. Need help with venue hire, Brisbane? Contact HeadBox for assistance with Brisbane venue hire.
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.