If you are in search of the perfect venue for your next corporate event, we’ve got you covered. We have a wide range of gorgeous function venues Brisbane wide – check out the list of our top corporate function rooms Brisbane has to offer.
The historic Brisbane Showgrounds is home to Hall C, a well equipped, large scale function room Brisbane residents are free to use for whatever type of event they are hosting. It can be combined with neighbouring function spaces to create an even larger space and AV equipment is available for use.
- Venue: Brisbane Showgrounds
- Address: 600 Gregory Terrace, Bowen Hills QLD 4006
- Capacity: 1,323
- Event Type: Conferences, Meetings and Workshops, Networking, Presentations
The Grand Ballroom at the Hilton Brisbane has the capacity for up to 1,000 guests and is a professional, sleek space in which to host your next corporate event. This space has breakout spaces, customisable lighting, cutting edge AV equipment available for use and more.
- Venue: Hilton Brisbane
- Address: 190 Elizabeth St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 1,000
- Event Type: Conferences, Meetings and Workshops, Parties, Private Dining, Weddings
The versatile Grand Ballroom at The Greek Centre is a highly sought after function room. Brisbane event hosts will appreciate its abundance of natural light and all the facilities to ensure your event runs smoothly, including breakout spaces, parking and close proximity to public transport, air conditioning, AV equipment available for use and more.
- Venue: The Greek Club
- Address: 29 Edmondstone St, South Brisbane QLD 4101
- Capacity: 400
- Event Type: Conferences, Networking, Parties, Presentations, Meetings and Workshops, Private Dining, Weddings
Host a corporate function with nearly 1,000 guests at the iconic Princess Theatre in Woolloongabba. Boasting incredible service and an unforgettable interior, The Princess Theatre will be sure to wow your guests. You will also enjoy outdoor space, AV equipment and air conditioning.
- Venue: The Princess Theatre
- Address: 8 Annerley Rd, Woolloongabba QLD 4102
- Capacity: 950
- Event Type: Conferences, Networking, Parties, Presentations, Private Dining, Weddings
The Warehouse in Fortitude Valley allows for one-of-a-kind events, perfect for any type of function. The Basement and Mezzanine function spaces are versatile and offer breakout spaces, stunning decor, a large LED screen, and state of the art AV and lighting systems.
- Venue: The Warehouse
- Address: 8 McLachlan St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 1,400
- Event Type: Conferences, Meetings and Workshops, Networking, Parties, Presentations, Private Dining, Weddings
The Presidential Ballroom at Pullman and Mercure Brisbane King George Square is an elegant function space with the capacity for up to 750 guests. You can enjoy all the facilities and equipment you need to host a successful event: breakout spaces, close proximity to public transport, parking, disabled access, access to AV equipment and more.
- Venue: Pullman and Mercure Brisbane King George Square
- Address: Corner Ann And, Roma St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 750
- Event Type: Conferences, Networking, Parties, Presentations, Weddings
Impress your guests at your next corporate function with floor-to-ceiling windows, ornate chandeliers and outdoor space. The Podium Ballroom can be set up according to your needs and the warm, welcoming ambience will make your guests feel comfortable.
- Venue: Rydges South Bank Hotel Brisbane
- Address: 9 Glenelg St, South Brisbane QLD 4101
- Capacity: 600
- Event Type: Conferences, Meetings and Workshops, Networking, Parties, Presentations, Private Dining, Team Activities, Wedding
Host your next event inside Brisbane’s iconic Powerhouse Theatre. With a flexible performance space and impressive in-built production facilities, the Powerhouse Theatre can host spectacular events for up to 700 guests. Original graffiti and exposed brick surround the space adding a little something extra to the styling of your event.
- Venue: Brisbane Powerhouse
- Address: 119 Lamington St, New Farm QLD 4005
- Capacity: 700
- Event Type: Conference, Meetings & Workshops, Presentation, Private Dining
When it comes to function rooms hire, Brisbane can trust the HeadBox team to find the right space for their next corporate function. Contact us today to get started or to learn more.
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.