Melbourne is filled with a variety of boardrooms that are ideal for your next business meeting. If you are interested in offering your colleagues a change of scenery, then hiring a meeting room offsite is a great idea. Here are our top 10 meeting rooms across the city.
1. Collins Room, The Langham Melbourne
The Collins Room is situated inside the prestigious Langham Hotel. If you are looking for a meeting room that will impress guests, then the Collins Room featuring floor-to-ceiling windows and beautiful furniture, will not disappoint!
- Venue: The Langham Melbourne
- Address: 1 Southgate Ave, Southbank VIC 3006
- Capacity: 14
- Event Type: Meetings & Workshops, Networking, Conference,
2. Boardroom, The Glasshouse
The Glasshouse is the perfect venue for sophisticated private and corporate events. Situated on the banks of the Yarra, The Glasshouse boasts spectacular interior design by the world-renowned architects Hecker Guthrie. Their boardroom features luxurious leather Eames chairs, a solid oak table, and an inbuilt plasma screen.
- Venue: The Glasshouse
- Address: Olympic Park Oval, Olympic Blvd, Melbourne VIC 3001
- Capacity: 24
- Event Type: Meetings & Workshops, Presentation, Networking, Private Dining
3. Coco Victory Lounge, Chadstone
Located in the Fashion Capital of the Southern Hemisphere, Victory Lounge Chadstone offers renowned 6-star service. With a state-of-the-art boardroom, this venue is sure to wow your colleagues or clients. Coco Victory Lounge features first-class audio-visual facilities and a large tv, paired with an abundance of natural light.
- Venue: Victory Lounge – Chadstone
- Address: Tower 1, Ground Level, 1341 Dandenong Rd, Chadstone VIC 3148
- Capacity: 20
- Event Type: Meetings & Workshops, Presentation, Conference, Networking, Party, Private Dining, Team Activity
4. Ti, Workclub coworking space
Work Club Melbourne Olderfleet is housed in one of Melbourne’s most exciting new developments and is centrally located in the CBD. Ti is one of their smaller spaces, perfect for discreet and informal private meetings.
- Venue: Work Club Coworking Space Melbourne Olderfleet
- Address: 477 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000
- Capacity: 4
- Event Type: Meetings & Workshops
5. The Boardroom, The Cluster
Offering fantastic sweeping views of Melbourne and immaculate facilities perfect for presentations, The Boardroom at The Cluster is a great meeting space. Comfortably seating up to 16 people, this is an ideal meeting spot!
- Venue: The Cluster
- Address: 17/31 Queen St, Melbourne VIC 3000
- Capacity: 16
- Event Type: Meetings & Workshops, Conference, Presentation, Team Activity
6. Boardroom, Jasper Hotel
Jasper is a modern and vibrant venue catering to an extensive range of meetings. Located in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD, the Boardroom at Jasper Hotel is crisp and spacious, easily fitting up to 12 people.
- Venue: Jasper Hotel
- Address: 489 Elizabeth St, Melbourne VIC 3000
- Capacity: 12
- Event Type: Meetings & Workshops, Presentation, Conference, Networking, Team Activity
7. Waratah/Wattle room, Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne
Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne specialises in meetings, functions and banquets, from a minimum of 4 people boardroom style. When combined, the Waratah and Wattle Rooms can accommodate up to 48 delegates and features ample natural light and city views.
- Venue: Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne
- Address: 189 Queen Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
- Capacity: 30
- Event Type: Meetings & Workshops, Presentation, Networking, Conference, Team Activity
8. Bridge Meeting Room, Victory Offices Richmond
Victory Offices Richmond is in a prime location at the heart of the Richmond business district, providing easy access to public transport and shops. The Bridge Meeting Room is a 16-person space with all of the latest amenities, ideal for any type of business meeting.
- Venue: Victory Offices Richmond
- Address: Level 1/600 Church St, Richmond VIC 3121
- Capacity: 16
- Event Type: Meetings and Workshops, Conference, Networking
9. The Boardroom, The Vincent
Located inside one of Melbourne’s most historic buildings, The Boardroom at The Vincent boasts an elegant interior with an abundance of natural light shining through. Equipped with a 50 inch LED screen and complimentary Wi-Fi connectivity, The Boardroom is a fantastic space for your upcoming meeting.
Venue: The Vincent
Address: 111 Victoria Ave, Albert Park VIC 3206
Event Type: Meetings & Workshops, Conference, Networking, Presentation, Private Dining, Team Activity
10. Fawkner Room, Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne Southbank
The Fawkner Room at Adina Apartment Hotel in Melbourne’s Southbank is perfect for groups of 8 – 18 requiring a functional room with natural light and all of the latest technology. Offering a professional and well-appointed space for your next presentation or workshop, this venue is perfect for any type of business meeting.
Venue: Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne Southbank
Address: 99 City Rd, Southbank VIC 3006
Event Type: Meetings & Workshops, Conference, Networking, Presentation, Team Activity
When it comes to Meeting Rooms, Melbourne bookers can trust HeadBox to help find the perfect space for a memorable event. So let’s get started – contact the HeadBox team today!
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.