End the year with a bang by throwing a spectacular New Year’s Eve party at one of these gorgeous venues. Lively, electric and sophisticated, these venues across Brisbane will provide a fun atmosphere for an unforgettable night.
1. Lina Rooftop
Just because you are in Brisbane doesn’t mean you can’t celebrate in Europe! Offering vibrant and fresh styling and boasting endless views, come and celebrate the end of 2022 at this Mediterranean-style rooftop bar. Lina Rooftop’s immaculate atmosphere is paired with a delicious menu of curated Mediterranean food and drinks. Lina is hosting an exclusive New Year party with roaming canapés and a 4-hour drinks package with uninterrupted views of Brisbane’s firework display.
- Venue: Lina Rooftop Restaurant, Lounge & Bar
- Address: 74/80 Tribune St, South Brisbane QLD 410
- Capacity: 380
- Event Type: Parties, Private Dining, Weddings, Networking
Friday’s Riverside is one of Brisbane’s most iconic riverside venues. With 180-degree views of the Brisbane river and the twinkling Story Bridge, guests can enjoy the lively rooftop atmosphere at the Bridge Bar. This semi-private terrace space is the best place to watch the fireworks at midnight!
- Venue: Friday’s Riverside
- Address: Riverside Centre, 123 Eagle St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 50
- Event Type: Parties, Team Activities, Networking
Located in the Fortitude Valley, Joedy’s by Eminence is a private and exclusive rooftop bar that offers a versatile and open-plan layout. With stunning views across the city and of the iconic Story Bridge, your guests will be able to drink and dance until they watch the fireworks at midnight.
- Venue: Joedy’s by Eminence
- Address: 89 McLachlan St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 150
- Event Type: Parties, Private Dining, Wedding, Networking
A sophisticated and eclectic sanctuary in Collingwood Street, Albion, Amore features lush greenery, copper finishes, and a head chef with over 20 years of experience. Their lounge and terrace area is comfortable, relaxing and moody, with ample space for guests to dance the night away.
- Venue: Amore Events and Functions
- Address: 34 Collingwood St, Albion QLD 4010
- Capacity: 200
- Event Type: Parties, Weddings, Team Activities, Networking, Presentations, Meetings & Workshops
The Red-Brick area at The Triffid can be transformed for any occasion, offering a great atmosphere, terrific tunes and delicious food and drinks. Industrial and unique, this space at The Triffid is vibrant and diverse, ideal for those looking to host a fun and casual new years celebration.
- Venue: The Triffid
- Address: 7/9 Stratton St, Newstead QLD 4006
- Capacity: 50
- Event Type: Parties, Private Dining, Presentations, Networking
Intimate and groovy, The Causeway Bar can be found inside Finn’s Laneway, on Brunswick Street, Fortitude Valley. Step into this iconic Irish Bar that features suspended festoon lighting and exposed brick walls in a spacious area. Enjoy a pint of Guinness with friends as you celebrate the New Year.
- Venue: Finn McCools Fortitude Valley
- Address: 295-301 Brunswick St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 80
- Event Type: Parties, Networking
With amazing views across the Brisbane river and reaching the Story Bridge, Riverland Brisbane has a one-of-a-kind industrial design, with the heart of Riverland comprising two fitted-out 40ft shipping containers. With waterfront views and a lively atmosphere, come celebrate in style this New Year’s Eve.
- Venue: Riverland Brisbane
- Address: 167 Eagle St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 60
- Event Type: Parties, Weddings, Networking, Presentations
If you are a beer lover, you will adore Soapbox Beer. Soapbox Beer is an independent, award-winning craft beer brewery, bar and kitchen located in Fortitude Valley. With an open-plan and versatile space, this venue provides a unique and immersive craft beer experience, great for those wanting to celebrate the new year in a fun space.
- Venue: Soapbox Beer
- Address: 89/101 Gipps St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 150
- Event Type: Parties, Weddings, Team Activities, Networking, Meetings & Workshops
Bright, spacious and inviting, the Leichhardt Room at The Alliance Hotel features beautiful French doors and exposed brick walls. Your guests are invited through the main foyer and up a grand staircase to this private room where they are welcomed with a warm and intimate atmosphere.
- Venue: The Alliance Hotel
- Address: 320 Boundary St, Spring Hill QLD 4000
- Capacity: 120
- Event Type: Parties, Private Dining, Weddings, Presentations, Conference
Celebrate in style on one of Brisbane’s newest vessels, YOT Vice. Created by the team behind the iconic YOT Club, this beautiful boat is licensed for up to 76 guests across 2 luxurious levels, with a full bar and cocktail service and onboard catering service. YOT Vice is the ultimate Brisbane River experience. The interior design will draw on the Queensland climate and tropical surroundings to deliver a resort inspired experience in a marine setting.
- Venue: YOT Vice
- Address: City Botanic Gardens River Hub
- Capacity: 75
- Event Type: Parties, Team Activities, Networking, Wedding
When it comes to finding the perfect Brisbane function venue for New Year’s Eve, Brisbane bookers can trust HeadBox to help find the perfect space for a memorable event. So let’s get started – contact the HeadBox team today!
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.