As another fantastic year of events comes to a close, we gathered some of our top event spaces for 2022. Be inspired by these gorgeous spaces and start planning your event calendar for 2023.
With sprawling views over Meadowbrook Golf Club’s 27th green, The Meadowbrook Room is a picturesque space with a crisp white raked ceiling with exposed beams, a private bar, an alfresco deck, and a grand entrance. This gorgeous space is ideal for a romantic wedding, special birthday celebration or corporate function with the capacity to host 200 guests.
- Venue: Meadowbrook Golf Club
- Address: Golf Course Dr, Meadowbrook QLD 4131
- Capacity: 200
- Event Type: Conference, Networking venues, Presentation, Private parties, Wedding
Centrally located in Brisbane CBD, Amora Hotel Brisbane combines modern style and sophistication with the flexibility to provide a professional setting for meetings and conferences. The hotel Lobby Bar is the perfect space to have networking drinks or relax and unwind at the end of the week with a cocktail.
- Venue: Amora Hotel Brisbane
- Address: 200 Creek St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 150
- Event Type: Private parties, Networking venues
Get ready to be amazed! The Qld Cricketer’s Club features a Glass Viewing Room that boasts floor-to-ceiling glass windows overlooking the impressive Gabba stadium. Watch the sunset over the field before it is lit up at night, especially for you! The space can accommodate up to 400 guests and features a private bar and amenities.
- Venue: Queensland Cricketers’ Club
- Address: Gabba Towers, 411 Vulture St, East Brisbane QLD 4169
- Capacity: 400
- Event Type: Conference, Meeting workshop, Networking venues, Private parties, Wedding
Architecturally designed, The Joinery is a boutique event space located in Brisbane’s vibrant West End. With exposed bricks, lofty high ceilings, pendulum lights and polished concrete floors, The Joinery is highly versatile and can be decorated for any event from parties and weddings to product launches.
- Venue: The Joinery
- Address: 244 Montague Rd, West End QLD 4101
- Capacity: 300
- Event Type: Conference, Meeting workshop, Networking venues, Presentation, Private parties, Studio, Team away days, Wedding
The River Room is located on the River Level of Customs House. Recently refurbished, this impressive space has marvellous views of the Story Bridge and features state-of-the-art technology with contemporary styling. With operable walls, this space is highly versatile to suit any event.
- Venue: Customs House Brisbane
- Address: 399 Queen St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 200
- Event Type: Meeting workshop, Networking venues, Presentation, Private dining, Wedding
Established in 1865, Eagle Farm Racecourse is the ideal venue for any event! The iconic Brisbane Racecourse features world-class facilities and over 35 terrific function spaces. The Champagne Bar is the central hub for prime race viewing and features an indoor bar and outdoor space.
- Venue: Eagle Farm Racecourse
- Address: 230 Lancaster Rd, Ascot QLD 4007
- Capacity: 180
- Event Type: Private dining, Private parties, Wedding, Networking venues
Located in the heart of the Brisbane City CBD just steps from the Queen Street Mall, The Sebel Brisbane is a contemporary and comfortable hotel ideal for business travellers or city staycations. Located on Level 5, guests can utilise a large pillarless space with plenty of natural light and a garden terrace.
- Venue: The Sebel
- Address: Cnr Albert and, Charlotte St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 70
- Event Type: Conference, Meeting workshop, Networking venues, Presentation, Private dining, Private parties, Team away days
Located on the corner of Stanley & Potts street in the heart of the Gabba, Neesh Bar offers a beautiful and bright indoor dining area accompanied by an outside courtyard. With a relaxed atmosphere, Neesh Bar offers an amazing service that can cater to any style of event.
- Venue: Neesh Bar
- Address: 896 Stanley St E, East Brisbane QLD 4169
- Capacity: 250
- Event Type: Private dining, Private parties, Wedding, Presentation, Networking venues
Backed by 133 years of history and deeply embedded in Brisbane’s cultural scene, The Princess Theatre is a transformative entertainment venue. Following meticulous restorations, The Princess now offers the community a grand and majestic event space with the capability to host up to 950 guests. Ideal for larger, up-scale events, Princess Theatre will ensure it is an event your guests will never forget.
- Venue: The Princess Theatre
- Address: 8 Annerley Rd, Woolloongabba QLD 4102
- Capacity: 950
- Event Type: Conference, Networking venues, Presentation, Private dining, Private parties, Wedding
Ballroom Le Grand is located inside the luxurious Sofitel Hotel & Resort and is currently the largest conference venue in a Brisbane-based hotel. This incredible pillarless space can host up to 580 guests and features state-of-the-art AV equipment, making it perfect for large conferences or presentations.
- Venue: Sofitel Brisbane Central
- Address: 249 Turbot St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 1056
- Event Type: Conference, Meeting workshop, Networking venues, Presentation, Private parties, Wedding
When it comes to finding the favourite venue, Brisbane bookers can trust HeadBox to help find the perfect space for a memorable event. So let’s get started – contact the HeadBox team today!
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.