Looking to host the ultimate day time event along the coast? Brunching and lunching is the best way to celebrate a milestone celebration, mingle at a networking event or raise money for a charity. Whatever the occasion, HeadBox has the ultimate guide to brunching and lunching on the Gold Coast. Discover the top 5 function venues Gold Coast has to offer for your event.
1. Sandbar Lounge, Sandbar Gold Coast
The epitome of Gold Coast function venues, Sandbar Lounge in Surfers Paradise is the perfect spot for an unforgettable brunch or lunch. With spacious alfresco dining and theming that exudes summer vibes, Sandbar has a relaxed atmosphere your guests will love.
- Venue: Sandbar Gold Coast
- Address: 52 Esplanade, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217
- Capacity: 80
- Event Type: Private Dining, Party, Networking, Presentation, Wedding, Team Activity
2. Exclusive Venue Hire , YOT Club
Host a lunch or brunch with a twist! Cruise along the water on a luxury vessel, renowned for its premium service and elegant interiors. YOT Club can seat up to 180 happy guests for a seated dining function, making this the perfect space for larger groups. When it comes to Gold Coast function venues, YOT Club is a popular choice among bookers.
- Venue: YOT Club
- Address: Mariners Cove, Shop 20, 60 Seaworld Dr, Main Beach QLD 4217
- Capacity: 180
- Event Type: Private Dining, Party, Wedding, Networking, Team Activity
3. Upstairs Dining Space, Fu Manchu Oriental Asian Fusion Restaurant Cocktail & Wine Bar
Located on Chevron island in Surfers Paradise, Fu Manchu is an enchanting venue that boats two function levels. The Upstairs Dinning Space has a unique interior, adorned with greenery and flooded with natural light. With a capacity of 60 seated, this space is a great choice for your next event.
- Venue: Fu Manchu Oriental Asian Fusion Restaurant Cocktail & Wine Bar
- Address: 2/44 Thomas Dr, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217
- Capacity: 60
- Event Type: Private Dining, Networking, Party, Wedding
4. Cooly Breeze Rooftop Restaurant & Bar
Brunching and lunching has never looked better. Cooly Breeze is the ultimate destination for those looking for epic beachfront & ocean views whilst enjoying innovative drinks. Perched above the iconic Coolangatta beach, this unique venue provides an experience like no other.
- Venue: Cooly Breeze Rooftop Restaurant & Bar
- Address: level 13/122 Griffith St, Coolangatta QLD 4225
- Capacity: 60
- Event Type: Private Dining, Networking, Party
5. The Deck, Mercure Gold Coast Resort
If you’re looking to plan a brunch or lunch in a luxury location, you can’t go past Mercure Gold Coast Resort. This beautiful outdoor space, with breathtaking views, is perfect for a corporate function or charity event. With a maximum capacity of 80 seated, this venue will be one guests love.
- Venue: Mercure Gold Coast Resort
- Address: 64 Palm Meadows Dr, Carrara QLD 4211
- Capacity: 140
- Event Type: Private Dining, Party, Networking, Wedding
When it comes to finding the perfect Gold Coast function venue, bookers can trust HeadBox to help find the perfect space for a memorable event. So let’s get started – contact the HeadBox team today!
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.