Looking to celebrate the end of Summer in style? We’ve got you covered! We’ve gathered the best outdoor and rooftop venues in Brisbane to make sure you end your Summer in style.
1. Customs House Brisbane, Riverside Terrace
If you’re after an outdoor venue with a picturesque view to match, Customs House Brisbane ticks all of the boxes. Located right on the Brisbane River, Customs House’s Riverside Terrace is framed by grand Corinthian columns holding the building’s heritage exterior, overlooking the Story Bridge and Kangaroo Point cliffs. The building itself has a rich history stretching back to the nineteenth century; the beautiful fig tree in the terrace garden is thought to have been planted before the turn of the twentieth century (and is often wrapped in fairy lights at night)! The Riverside Terrace is the perfect place to host a Summer event with a stunning view to match.
- Venue: Customs House Brisbane
- Address: 399 Queen St, Brisbane, QLD 4000
- Capacity: 300
- Event Type: Networking venues, Private parties, Wedding, Other
2. Brisbane Powerhouse, The Pleasuredome
One of Brisbane Powerhouse’s newest offerings, The Pleasuredome is the perfect choice if you’re looking for something different from your next outdoor venue. Perched beside the Brisbane River in New Farm, enjoy the gorgeous riverside views under the luxurious sailcloth tent, or on the lush surrounding lawn outside the Brisbane Powerhouse. Ringed by fairy lights and the beautiful New Farm Park surrounds, The Pleasuredome provides a relaxed atmosphere to enjoy a balmy Summer evening. The venue is fully weatherproof, and also has fantastic air conditioning to keep guests comfortable all year round. Whilst the Pleasuredome is typically reserved for private hire to create a truly intimate space for your next event or function, it is also open to the public every Saturday for the popular Jane Powers Farmers Market.
- Venue: Brisbane Powerhouse
- Address: Performance Lawn, Brisbane Powerhouse, (Yagara Country), 119 Lamington Street, New Farm QLD 4005
- Capacity: 450
- Event Type: Conference, Meeting workshop, Presentation, Team away days, Networking venues, Private dining, Private parties, Wedding, Other
3. Joedy’s by Eminence, The Rooftop
If you’re after the perfect rooftop venue for your end of Summer function, Joedy’s by Eminence is calling your name. Offering exclusive private hire, The Rooftop overlooks the Fortitude Valley and Brisbane City skyline and offers a high level of versatility and customisation for your next event. Joedy’s Rooftop showcases the best in local and sustainable produce, with a focus on supporting local farmers and artisans; which is also reflected in its decadent events and drinks menu. Surrounded by an array of greenery and alfresco umbrellas to keep you nice and shaded, there’s no better way to ring in the end of Summer at your next private function.
- Venue: Joedy’s by Eminence
- Address: Level 7, 89 McLachlan Street, Fortitude Valley, QLD, 4006
- Capacity: 175
- Event Type: Networking venues, Team away days, Private dining, Private parties, Wedding, Other
4. Grand Chancellor Hotel Brisbane, The Courtyard
Just a few minutes from the CBD, The Grand Chancellor Hotel Brisbane sits in the sweet suburb of Spring Hill. An outdoor venue with a gorgeous view of Brisbane City, The Courtyard is brightened by mint green chairs, marble tables and funky pendant lights, creating a fun yet modern vibe. Al fresco dining offers the perfect excuse to enjoy gorgeous weather, with an undercover section allowing for the summertime vibes to continue to roll, rain, hail or shine.
- Venue: Grand Chancellor Hotel Brisbane
- Address: 23 Leichhardt St (Cnr Wickham Terrace), Brisbane, QLD 4000
- Capacity: 200
- Event Type: Networking venues, Private parties, Wedding
5. Lina Rooftop Restaurant, Lounge & Bar, Exclusive Hire
Looking for a rooftop venue to transport you to European Summer? Lina Rooftop has the answer, with a Mediterranean-inspired venue overlooking the South Brisbane skyline. The indoor restaurant is flooded with natural light with floor-to-ceiling windows, complimented by white and light-wood interiors and lined with beautiful greenery. Outside, Lina Rooftop boasts Australia’s only non-residential tower infinity pool fringed with day beds to relax and enjoy a drink poolside. Drink in the beautiful view of the pool and city skyline at your next Summer function!
- Venue: Lina Rooftop Resturant, Lounge & Bar
- Address: 74-80 Tribune Street, South Brisbane, QLD, 4101
- Capacity: 380
- Event Type: Private parties, Private dining, Wedding, Networking venues, Other
When it comes to finding the best outdoor and rooftop venues for Summer, Brisbane bookers can trust HeadBox to help find the perfect space for a memorable event. So let’s get started – contact the HeadBox team today!
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.