Looking to create a networking event to remember? We’ve gathered some of our favourite networking function rooms that Canberra has to offer to give your guests the ultimate experience.
1. Mercure Canberra, Courtyard Gardens
A short walk from the CBD and National Convention Centre, Mercure Canberra has a variety of spaces for your next event. The Courtyard Gardens are a breath of fresh air, with manicured lawns surrounded by beautiful gardens. With a capacity of 180 guests and full catering packages on offer, this function venue provides a unique space that’s sure to leave an impression.
- Venue: Mercure Canberra
- Address: 39 Limestone Avenue, Braddon ACT 2612
- Capacity: 185
- Event Type: Networking venues, Private parties, Wedding, Other
2. HQThirtyFour, Exclusive Venue Hire
If you’re after the perfect blank canvas for your networking event, then HQThirtyFour is calling your name. Housed in a restored timber warehouse in Fyshwick, this function venue is primed for all your styling ideas. The white brick walls, wooden floors and black steel beams create a quintessential loft look, with high ceilings and plenty of natural light. With a capacity of up to 100 guests and decked out with all the necessary AV, let your imagination run wild for your next networking event.
- Venue: HQThirtyFour
- Address: 34 Geelong Street, Fyshwick ACT 2609
- Capacity: 100
- Event Type: Conference, Meeting workshop, Networking venues, Presentation, Studio, Team away days, Private dining, Private parties, Wedding, Other
3. Canberra Accommodation Centre, The Common
Located just minutes away from the CBD in Braddon, The Common provides a light and bright atmosphere for events. Exclusive hire includes both an indoor and outdoor space, with a combined capacity of 250 guests. The white brick walls and floor to ceiling windows of the indoor function room let in a flood of natural light. And, with festoon lighting and surrounding greenery, the outdoor courtyard is the perfect spot to mingle and enjoy a drink, either under the sun or stars. With all the necessary AV and a convenient location, The Common is sure to impress.
- Venue: Canberra Accommodation Centre
- Address: 210 Northbourne Avenue, Braddon ACT 2612
- Capacity: 250
- Event Type: Conference, Meeting workshop, Networking venues, Presentation, Studio, Team away days, Private parties, Private dining, Wedding, Other
4. Hotel Realm, High Courtyard North
Situated next to the Parliamentary Triangle in the CBD, Hotel Realm oozes architectural style with its High Courtyard North space. This function room certainly makes an impression, with high, wooden curved walls and a smooth concrete floor. Accommodating 80 guests, the space opens out to an internally heated courtyard terrace, complete with cushioned booth seating. For a space that’s sure to wow your guests, High Courtyard North is a perfect choice.
- Venue: Hotel Realm
- Address: 18 National Circuit, Barton ACT 2600
- Capacity: 80
- Event Type: Conference, Meeting workshop, Presentation, Networking venues, Private dining, Wedding, Other
5. Midnight Hotel – Autograph Collection, The Atrium
Nestled in Braddon, The Midnight Hotel’s Atrium offers an inner city oasis. Designed by the acclaimed urban landscape design team Oculus, this function space combines lush greenery and a cascading waterfall with the hotel’s industrial exterior. Featuring nested seating and audio equipment, The Atrium can accommodate up to 90 guests. Provide a sophisticated backdrop for your next networking event at Midnight Hotel.
- Venue: Midnight Hotel, Autograph Collection
- Address: 1 Elouera Street, Braddon ACT 2612
- Capacity: 90
- Event Type: Networking venues, Private parties, Other
6. Ann Harding Conference Centre, The Foyer
Sitting within The University of Canberra, The Ann Harding Conference Centre Foyer provides an open, bright space for events. Large glass walls bring an abundance of natural light, with white walls making the space seem even brighter. With a capacity of up to 200 guests and state of the art AV, this function venue has everything you need for your next networking event.
- Venue: Ann Harding Conference Centre
- Address: 24 University Drive South, Bruce ACT 2617
- Capacity: 200
- Event Type: Conference, Meeting workshop, Networking venues, Presentation, Team away days, Private parties
When it comes to finding the best networking function rooms Canberra bookers can trust HeadBox to help find the perfect space for a memorable event. So let’s get started – contact the HeadBox team today!
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.