Looking for a picture perfect location for your next dining event? We’ve got you covered, with the best function venues Melbourne wide with spectacular views to match.
1. The Promenade Docklands, Harbourview Room
Perched on the iconic Docklands, The Promenade offers some of the best harbourside views in Melbourne. The Harbourview Room is the perfect spot for your next dining event, with a capacity of up to 550 guests to cater to all of your function needs. Floor to ceiling windows allow for an uninterrupted view of Victoria Harbour and the city skyline, and keep the room feeling light and bright. Complete with a private balcony, this function venue will ensure your dining event has something for everyone.
- Venue: The Promenade Docklands
- Address: Suite 2, Level 1/78 Newquay Promenade, Docklands VIC 3008
- Capacity: 550
- Event Type: Conference, Team away days, Meeting workshop, Networking venues, Presentation, Private parties, Private dining, Wedding, Other
2. Victoria Star Cruises, Exclusive Hire
Want to bring the view right to your guests for your next dining event? Victoria Star Cruises offers just that, with a beautiful vessel that cruises the stunning Melbourne waters. Accommodating up to 350 guests, this unique function venue offers a variety of decks from which to soak up the views. Make your next dining event an unforgettable experience with Victoria Star Cruises.
- Venue: Victoria Star Cruises
- Address: Docklands VIC 3008
- Capacity: 350
- Event Type: Private parties, Networking venues, Team away days, Private dining, Wedding, Other
3. Hophaus, Lounge Garden & River Terrace
With views of the Yarra River and CBD skyline, Hophaus is the perfect function venue to impress your guests. Inspired by European beer halls, Hophaus is light and bright, with a mixture of greens and yellows to brighten the space. The Lounge, Garden and River Terrace accommodate up to 170 guests and includes both the internal Lounge space, and the outdoor Garden and River Terrace. With both a private bar in the Lounge, and a retractable awning for the outdoor terraces, the stunning riverside views can be enjoyed no matter the weather. Enjoy a selection of local and international draughts and a menu with something for everyone to enjoy.
- Venue: Hophaus
- Address: MR5/3 Southgate Ave, Southbank VIC 3006
- Capacity: 170
- Event Type: Networking venues, Presentation, Private parties, Private dining, Weddings, Other
4. Pullman Melbourne on Swanston, Room 1954
Offering stunning views of the CBD skyline, Pullman Melbourne on Swanston is sure to make your next dining event unmissable. Perched on Level 15, Room 1954 oozes stylish sophistication, inspired by Melbournian icon Les Erdi. With a capacity of up to 26 guests, Room 1954 provides a premium dining experience for more intimate events. Let your guests relax in the comfort of velvet seating, overlooking the city skyline whilst enjoying a first-class menu and wine selection. A function venue that offers views as premium as its interior, Room 1954 is calling your name.
- Venue: Pullman Melbourne on Swanston
- Address: 195 Swanston St, Melbourne VIC 3000
- Capacity: 26
- Event Type: Conference, Meeting workshop, Networking venues, Presentation, Team away days, Private dining, Private parties, Other
When it comes to finding the best function venues Melbourne bookers can trust HeadBox to help find the perfect space for a memorable event. So let’s get started – contact the HeadBox team today!
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.