Looking for the perfect view to compliment your dining event? Whether it’s harbourside or overlooking the city, we’ve got you covered with some of the best function venues Sydney wide offering views sure to impress.
1. Potts Point Hotel, Sweethearts Rooftop
Overlooking the hustle and bustle of Darlinghurst, Sweethearts Rooftop offers an unbeatable view of the city skyline. Situated on the fourth level of Potts Point Hotel, the space features its own bar and an array of high and low seating accommodating up to 150 people. The mural artwork and surrounding greenery compliment the gorgeous city outlook, which can be enjoyed no matter the weather with a retractable roof, heaters and mist spray. Enjoy a Mexican feast soundtracked by DJ’s from Got Soul Collective, while soaking up those quintessential city views. When it comes to setting the perfect vibe for your next dinner, this function venue has you covered.
- Venue: Potts Point Hotel
- Address: 33-35 Darlinghurst Road, Potts Point NSW 2011
- Capacity: 150
- Event Type: Meeting workshop, Networking venues, Presentation, Private parties, Private dining, Wedding, Other
2. Cockle Bay Yacht Club, Dining
With Darling Harbour right on its doorstep, Cockle Bay Yacht Club has a picture perfect backdrop for your next dining event. The Dining area is light and bright, with white walls, festoon lighting and a clear awning roof adding to the abundance of natural light. With a focus on fresh local produce, there’s something for everyone to enjoy at this function venue, with a menu spanning pizzas and steaks right through to seafood. Watch the boats pass and soak up the beautiful atmosphere of the wharf, as you enjoy a delicious meal.
- Venue: Cockle Bay Yacht Club
- Address: Wheat Rd, Sydney NSW 2000
- Capacity: 150
- Event Type: Networking venues, Private parties, Private dining, Other
3. Pumphouse Bar & Restaurant, The Terrace
Enjoy the vibrancy of Little Pier Street all from the comfort of a leafy terrace sanctuary at Pumphouse. Housed within the first multi-purpose hydraulic pumping station in New South Wales, this function venue blends heritage with modern industrial flair. The Terrace offers the perfect intimate space for your next dining event, accommodating up to 50 guests. The tiled floor and rattan finishes create a Mediterranean inspired oasis from which you can enjoy the delicious, locally sourced menu. With premium views of the Darling Square precinct, Pumphouse will make any dining event memorable.
- Venue: Pumphouse Bar & Restaurant
- Address: 17 Little Pier St, Darling Harbour NSW 2000
- Capacity: 50
- Event Type: Private parties, Networking venues, Private dining, Wedding, Other
4. Doltone House-Jones Bay Wharf, Harbour
If you like your dinner with a view of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, then Doltone House-Jones Bay Wharf is just the spot. Situated on the foreshore of Pyrmont in an industrial heritage building, this function venue provides premium views with an equally premium interior. The Harbour space is inspired by New York lofts, complete with an exposed steel beam ceiling. Floor to ceiling windows allow for an abundance of natural light, and an impressive view of the surrounding harbour. With a capacity of up to 120 guests and its own private bar, The Harbour is sure to make an impact for your next dining event.
- Venue: Doltone House- Jones Bay Wharf
- Address: Level 3/26-32 Pirrama Rd, Pyrmont NSW 2009
- Capacity: 120
- Event Type: Conference, Meeting workshop, Networking venues, Team away days, Presentation, Private parties, Private dining, Weddings, Other
5. Kingsleys Woolloomooloo, Mezzanine
Perched on the iconic Woolloomooloo Finger Wharf, Kingsleys offers the perfect harbourside dining experience. The Mezzanine space oozes sophistication, with feature timber ceilings and walls complemented by moody downlights. Floor to ceiling windows not only allow for plenty of natural light, but provide the perfect view of the harbour and bustling Woolloomooloo precinct. Enjoy premium local steak and seafood in style, and soak up the relaxed yet vibrant atmosphere. With a capacity of up to 100 guests, this function venue will make your dining event one to remember.
- Venue: Kingsleys Woolloomooloo
- Address: 10/6 Cowper Wharf Roadway, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011
- Capacity: 100
- Event Type: Networking venues, Private dining, Private parties, Wedding, Other
6. Kirribilli Club, Water Terrace
With the Sydney Harbour Bridge as the backdrop, Kirribilli Club is sure to make an impression. Situated in the leafy surrounds of Lavender Bay, this function venue is the perfect vantage point for those harbourside views. The Water Terrace space accommodates up to 90 guests, with both an indoor event space and an accompanying private balcony. Overlooking both Sydney Harbour and the beautiful gardens of Lavender Bay, Kirribilli Club offers picturesque views for your next dining event.
- Venue: Kirribilli Club
- Address: 1 Harbourview Cres, Lavender Bay NSW 2060
- Capacity: 90
- Event Type: Private dining, Private parties, Networking venues
When it comes to finding the best function venues Sydney bookers can trust HeadBox to help find the perfect space for a memorable event. So let’s get started – contact the HeadBox team today!
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.