Congratulations on your engagement! Now it’s time to celebrate with all your closest friends and family members. Brisbane is brimming with enchanting venues and event spaces – we’re here to help you find the right one. Check out some of our favourite engagement function rooms Brisbane has to offer.
The Hub, The Coffee Commune
Celebrate your engagement with up to 150 guests in The Coffee Commune’s chic event space The Hub. Hire a DJ or live band to provide the tunes while you and your guests take advantage of the dancefloor. High ceilings, huge windows and chandeliers set the scene for an incredible night.
- Venue: The Coffee Commune
- Address: 82 Abbotsford Rd, Bowen Hills QLD 4006
- Capacity: 150
- Event Type: Meetings and Workshops, Networking, Parties, Presentations, Private Dining, Team Activities
Exclusive Hire, Mr & Mrs G Riverbar
Sip on an impressive selection of Australian wines and beers while taking in incredible views of the Story Bridge and the Brisbane River at the stylish Mr & Mrs G Riverbar. This modern venue has both outdoor and indoor areas – with capacity for up to 120 guests, this is one of the most sought after function venues Brisbane wide.
- Venue: Mr & Mrs G Riverbar
- Address: 1 Eagle St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 120
- Event Type: Networking, Parties, Presentations, Private Dining, Weddings
Rooftop, The Calile Hotel
The Calile Hotel is known throughout Brisbane as one of the chicest venues in the city – its rooftop is no exception. With the capacity for up to 250 guests, this rooftop function space can be transformed into an idyllic engagement party setting, with spectacular views of Brisbane city acting as a backdrop.
- Venue: The Calile Hotel
- Address: 48 James St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 250
- Event Type: Parties, Conferences, Networking, Presentations, Weddings
The Loft, Oche Fortitude Valley
Get the feel of a New York City loft party in Oche Fortitude Valley’s function space The Loft. Exposed brick, leather couches, timeless furnishings and space for up to 60 guests make The Loft a uniquely unforgettable engagement function room. Brisbane guests will enjoy a short, 5-minute drive from the CBD or an even shorter walk from Fortitude Valley train station.
- Venue: Oche Fortitude Valley
- Address: 111 Constance St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 60
- Event Type: Parties, Networking, Team Activities
What’s Golden Bar, The Tivoli
Nestled within The Tivoli is the timeless What’s Golden Bar, perfect for events of all kinds. Gather 200 of your closest friends and family members and celebrate with local, seasonal produce and a vast selection of wines, beers and spirits.
- Venue: The Tivoli
- Address: 52 Costin St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 200
- Event Type: Parties, Meetings and Workshops, Networking, Private Dining, Weddings
Venue, Merci Event Space
Celebrate in the bright, airy interior of Merci Event Space’s function room. Situated in Hawthorne, this cottage-style space can cater for up to 65 guests and will bring a whimsical vibe to your engagement party.
- Venue: Merci Event Space
- Address: 274 Hawthorne Rd, Hawthorne QLD 4171
- Capacity: 65
- Event Type: Parties, Weddings
The Orchard, Victoria Park Golf Complex
Take advantage of Brisbane’s incredible weather and combine the indoors with the outdoors at Victoria Park’s newest function space, The Orchard. A colourful marquee opens up to beautiful terraces surrounded by lush greenery; the event space’s close proximity to the putt putt and playground make it easy to bring along your youngest engagement party guests.
- Venue: Victoria Park Golf Complex
- Address: 309 Herston Rd, Herston QLD 4006
- Capacity: 100
- Event Type: Parties, Conferences, Meetings and Workshops, Networking, Weddings
Riverfront Deck, Riverlife
Pop the champagne and toast to your engagement against the backdrop of Brisbane city. This gorgeous event space is the perfect setting to celebrate such a huge milestone, and its ability to accommodate up to 200 guests means you can invite all your closest loved ones.
- Venue: Riverlife
- Address: Naval Stores Kanagroo Point Cliffs Drive, Kangaroo Point QLD 4169
- Capacity: 200
- Event Type: Parties, Networking, Private Dining, Weddings
Wine Cellar, 1889 Enoteca
Host an unforgettable engagement party in the Wine Cellar inside heritage listed 1889 Enoteca. With capacity for up to 40 guests, this is the perfect space for an intimate celebration with world-class wine, surrounded by 130-year-old brickwork walls and antique Italian decor.
- Venue: 1889 Enoteca
- Address: 10-12 Logan Rd, Woolloongabba QLD 4101
- Capacity: 40
- Event Type: Parties, Meetings and Workshops, Presentations, Private Dining, Weddings
The Aviary, Doomben Racecourse
When it comes to function rooms hire, Brisbane is well known for The Aviary at Doomben Racecourse. Up to 100 guests will enjoy a private bar, trackside views and modern, elegant decor. Its light, airy atmosphere makes for a romantic engagement party space.
- Venue: Doomben Racecourse
- Address: 75 Hampden St, Ascot QLD 4007
- Capacity: 100
- Event Type: Parties
We are experts in venue hire Brisbane wide and we want to help you plan your dream engagement party. For help choosing the perfect venue or function room, get in touch with HeadBox today.
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.