Congratulations on your recent engagement! Now it’s time to start planning the celebration. We want to help you find the perfect function room Melbourne wide to celebrate with all your loved ones – check out our top engagement party venues in Melbourne.
Venue Exclusive, Trinket Bar
The Trinket bar is full of old world-charm and secrets. This unique cocktail lounge is available for exclusive hire with room to fit up to 250 guests. Explore the hidden cellar and step into a new world of vintage inspired glamor.
- Venue: The Trinket Bar
- Address: 87 Flinders Ln, Melbourne VIC 3000
- Capacity: 250
- Event Type: Parties, Networking, Team Activities, Weddings
Lounge, Garden & River Terrace, Hophaus
Invite your guests to celebrate at Hophaus where everyone can enjoy breathtaking views of the Yarra River and Melbourne CBD skyline. Whether your guests want to sit out on the rain-proof terrace and enjoy the fresh air or cosy up next to the coal-roasting pit in the dining room, this space can cater to your needs with a capacity of 170.
- Venue: Hophaus
- Address: MR5/3 Southgate Ave, Southbank VIC 3006
- Capacity: 170
- Event Type: Parties, Presentations, Networking, Private Dining, Weddings
The Hop Bar, Beer DeLuxe Fed Square
Located on the top level of the Beer Deluxe, the Hop Bar is the perfect space to gather your closest friends and family for a celebration. The private bar can be styled for a large cocktail event or private seated function with a capacity of 300. The vibrant and lively atmosphere will make your night a memorable one.
- Venue: Beer DeLuxe Fed Square
- Address: The Atrium, Federation Square (between ACMI &, Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000)
- Capacity: 300
- Event Type: Parties, Networking, Team Activity, Wedding
Exclusive Hire, The Boathouse
Celebrate among the gum and wattle trees in this romantic location with views across the river. Nestled in an abundance of greenery this space has a relaxing , warm feel. Invite up to 350 guests to enjoy the indoor and outdoor spaces catered by experienced staff.
- Venue: The Boathouse
- Address: 7 The Blvd, Moonee Ponds VIC 3039
- Capacity: 350
- Event Type: Parties, Conference, Presentation, Private Dining, Weddings
Rooftop, State of Grace
Located in the heart of the CBD, State of Grace is a perfect mess boasting vibrant and mischievous characteristics that will make your engagement an unforgettable experience. Enjoy breathtaking views of Melbourne from the venues rooftop with up to 200 of your friends and family.
- Venue: State of Grace
- Address: 27 King St, Melbourne VIC 3000
- Capacity: 200
- Event Type: Parties, Team Activity, Networking, Weddings
The Atrium, The Vincent
Located inside one of Melbourne’s most historic buildings, The Atrium function room features beautiful greenery with an abundance of natural light shining through. Celebrate with up to 70 guests in a cocktail setting with premium food and beverage available for guests.
- Venue: The Vincent
- Address: 111 Victoria Ave, Albert Park VIC 3206
- Capacity: 70
- Event Type: Parties, Networking, Team Activity
Basement Bar , Ovolo South Yarra
Enjoy your engagement party in the artistic Basement Bar at the Ovolo South Yarra. The space combines retro chic and pop-art creating a unique location for your event. The Basement Bar is perfect for a party of 80 whether it be a casual event or intimate themed celebration.
- Venue: The Ovolo
- Address: 234 Toorak Rd, South Yarra VIC 3141
- Capacity: 80
- Event Type: Parties, Conferences, Networking, Team Activities & Workshops, Private Dining, Weddings, Presentation
Level One Function Room, Harlow
If you’re after a pub style celebration, Harlow is the perfect place to host your engagement party. The venue is an old school pub with a new school twist, providing classic tunes, food and drinks for up to 140 guests. The level one function room features a private bar and includes AV facilities for the celebratory speeches.
- Venue: Harlow
- Address: 447 Church St, Richmond VIC 3121
- Capacity: 140
- Event Type: Parties, Networking, Presentations, Team Activities
When it comes to engagement party venue hire, Melbourne can rely on HeadBox to find the perfect space every single time. To get started finding the best venue for your next event, get in touch with us today.
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.