So, you’ve been hiding indoors all summer trying to avoid the heat and the rain. The good news is, the temperatures are beginning to drop and the sun is starting to come out again, which means one thing – rooftop bars! Take advantage of Brisbane’s mild autumn weather by checking out some of our favourite rooftop bars around the city.
If you’ve been dreaming of a summer abroad, head to Iris Terraza in Fortitude Valley. Its Mediterranean-inspired menu and decor provides a rooftop oasis that feels far, far away from the busy streets below.
- Venue: Iris Rooftop
- Address: 458 Brunswick St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 100
- Event Type: Networking, Parties, Private Dining, Team Activities, Weddings
Get the best views in town at Joedy’s by Eminence. This versatile space can be styled for any kind of event, from corporate to casual. The Rooftop has a capacity of 120 and includes experienced, friendly staff who support planners throughout the event process.
- Venue: Joedy’s by Eminence
- Address: 89 McLachlan Street, Fortitude Valley, QLD, 4006
- Capacity: 120
- Event Type: Networking, Parties, Private Dining, Meetings and Workshops, Presentations, Weddings
Enjoy a bit of undercover privacy at The Deck, a rooftop oasis towering above Brisbane. Kitted out with ceiling fans to beat the heat and a roof to escape the rain, The Deck is an ideal place to sit back, sip a beverage and watch the world below go by.
- Venue: The Prince Consort Hotel
- Address: 230 Wickham St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 80
- Event Type: Conferences, Meetings and Workshops, Networking, Parties, Presentations, Private Dining, Weddings
Cielo Rooftop is a chic, Italian-inspired rooftop bar with breathtaking views over the city. Their mouthwatering fusion of classic Italian flavours and contemporary Australian seafood dishes pair perfectly with any of their refreshing, signature cocktails.
- Venue: Cielo Rooftop
- Address: 209 Brunswick St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 180
- Event Type: Conferences, Meetings and Workshops, Networking, Parties, Presentations, Weddings
Catch the sunset over Suncorp Stadium as you sip on a glass of wine from Quarterdeck’s impressive wine selection. With both indoor and outdoor space, it’s an ideal spot for the cooler autumn weather.
- Venue: The Lord Alfred
- Address: 68 Petrie Terrace, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 60
- Event Type: Meetings and Workshops, Networking, Parties, Presentations, Private Dining
One of the most popular function venues Brisbane wide, Level Twelve Rooftop South is an elegant, romantic rooftop bar with extraordinary views of Brisbane city and Brisbane River. It’s a great location for your next event or to simply soak in the cityscape over a drink.
- Venue: Rydges South Bank Hotel Brisbane
- Address: 9 Glenelg St, South Brisbane QLD 4101
- Capacity: 300
- Event Type: Conferences, Meetings and Workshops, Networking, Parties, Presentations, Private Dining, Team Activities, Weddings
Watch the sun sink beneath Brisbane city from the rooftop of The Point Brisbane Hotel, Eagles Nest. Perfect for after-work drinks or a casual Sunday drink with friends, Eagles Nest has a fantastic selection of beer, wine, spirits and tapas that cater for a variety of dietary needs.
- Venue: The Point Brisbane Hotel
- Address: 21 Lambert St, Kangaroo Point QLD 4169
- Capacity: 120
- Event Type: Conferences, Meetings and Workshops, Networking, Parties, Presentations
Overlooking Brisbane’s iconic King George Square and the beautiful Albert Street Church is Bellview9. Located on level 9 of Wesley House, Bellview9 is an exclusive space suitable for 30-100 patrons. This space has everything you need to host the perfect event, from AV tech to premium catering.
- Venue: Wesley House
- Address: 140 Ann Street, Brisbane QLD 4000
- Capacity: 100
- Event Type: Parties, Networking, Weddings, Meetings and Workshops, Presentation
As a leader in venue hire Brisbane wide, our team here at HeadBox are experts on the best rooftop bars in the city. To learn more about function rooms hire, Brisbane residents can get in touch with us today.
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.