As the first quarter of the year wraps up, many businesses are looking ahead to what the rest of the year holds. If you’re planning a presentation and want to impress, check out some of our favourite function rooms Melbourne wide that are ideal for a unique presentation setting.
Impress your guests at United Co’s Event Space. This unique warehouse space is incredibly versatile with room to seat up to 150 guests. The Event Space is fitted with a built-in audiovisual system including a 9-panel video wall, 2 built-in speakers and Sennheiser wireless microphones.
- Venue: United Co.
- Address: 425 Smith St, Fitzroy VIC 3065
- Capacity: 150
- Event Type: Presentations, Conferences, Meetings and Workshops, Networking, Team Activities, Studio, Private Dining
Located in the bustling South Melbourne, Luminare boasts a modern interior with advanced technology suitable to host any style of corporate function. What makes this space so unique is the City Deck above the function space that overlooks the stunning Melbourne skyline. It’s the perfect place for your guests to enjoy a bite to eat before or after a presentation.
- Venue: Luminare
- Address: Cnr Browns Lane &, York St, South Melbourne VIC 3205
- Capacity: 450
- Event Type: Presentations, Meetings and Workshops, Networking, Parties, Weddings, Private Dining
Situated in the heart of the iconic Olympic Park Precinct, The Glasshouse is an architectural masterpiece perfect for your next business presentation. The Theatre is a sophisticated space that can comfortably seat 152 guests.
- Venue: The Glasshouse
- Address: Olympic Boulevard, Olympic Park, Melbourne, VIC 3001
- Capacity: 152
- Event Type: Presentations, Conferences, Networking
Host your next presentation surrounded by lush greenery and an abundance of natural light at Warehouse 21 in The Cluster. Conveniently located in the Melbourne CBD, this space is close to public transport and is just a stones throw away from Flinders street.
- Venue: The Cluster
- Address: 17/31 Queen St, Melbourne VIC 3000
- Capacity: 40
- Event Type: Presentations, Meetings and Workshops, Networking, Team Activities, Private Dining
Crown Melbourne is renowned for hosting extraordinary events. The Garden Room is the perfect location for smaller corporate functions with a capacity of 190. This space features floor to ceiling windows allowing natural light to shine through, or these can be covered with sheer blinds or curtains for audio-visual presentations.
- Venue: Crown Hotel
- Address: 8 Whiteman St, Southbank VIC 3006
- Capacity: 190
- Event Type: Presentations, Conferences, Meetings and Workshops, Networking, Parties, Private Dining
Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne specialises in meetings, functions and banquet style events. The Gardenia Room is a popular choice among their corporate clients with floor-to ceiling windows and views over the Pool Terrace.
- Venue: Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne
- Address: 189 Queen St, Melbourne VIC 3000
- Capacity: 150
- Event Type: Presentations, Conferences, Meetings and Workshops, Networking, Team Activity
Situated in the heart of the Melbourne CBD, The Dome is a thriving hub for professionals. The Vault 2 Training Room is the perfect space for smaller presentations, featuring a long table that can seat up to 22 guests.
- Venue: The Dome
- Address: Level 14 333 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
- Capacity: 22
- Event Type: Presentations, Conferences, Meetings and Workshops, Team Activities
Style, form and function is what the newly refurbished Jasper Hotel provides to guests. Located in the Melbourne CBD, Conference Room 9 is suitable for presentations with a capacity of 80. This modern working space has multiple function packages available to ensure your event runs smoothly and guests enjoy every second of it.
- Venue: Jasper Hotel
- Address: 489 Elizabeth St, Melbourne VIC 3000
- Capacity: 80
- Event Type: Presentations, Conferences, Meetings and Workshops, Networking
To learn more about venue hire Melbourne wide or to find the perfect event space for your next presentation, contact the expert team here at HeadBox today.
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.