Whether you’re looking to wow 15 guests or a thousand, we’re here to help. We’ve compiled our top picks for unique function rooms Brisbane wide fit for any kind of business presentation – check them out.
The Grand Ballroom at the Hilton Brisbane is an ideal function space for large-scale presentations for up to 1,000 guests. Enjoy an elegant yet professional design, cutting edge technology available for use and customisable LED lighting to leave a lasting impression.
- Venue: Hilton Brisbane
- Address: 190 Elizabeth St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 1,000
- Event Type: Presentations, Conferences, Meetings and Workshops, Parties, Private Dining, Weddings
The Burnett Room, located within Wesley House in the heart of Brisbane, is a gorgeous events space fit for up to 120 guests. Its sleek, pared back design, abundance of natural light and optional catering services make it a great spot to impress your guests with your presentation.
- Venue: Wesley House
- Address: Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 120
- Event Type: Conferences, Meetings and Workshops, Networking, Presentations, Team Activities
Treat up to 90 guests to a unique presentation experience in a heritage listed building and working brewery. Trails Bier Hall inside Stone & Wood is an unexpected yet chic and beloved location in the venue hire Brisbane space.
- Venue: Stone & Wood Brisbane
- Address: 99 Bridge St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 90
- Event Type: Conferences, Meetings and Workshops, Networking, Parties, Presentations, Private Dining, Studio, Team Activities, Weddings
The Moon Room at Cloudland in Fortitude Valley is an extremely elegant space fit for presentations with up to 220 guests. Enjoy cutting edge technology at your disposal as well as private bathrooms, catering and a private verandah.
- Venue: Cloudland
- Address: 641 Ann St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 220
- Event Type: Presentations, Conferences, Meetings and Workshops, Networking, Parties, Private Dining
Consider XXXX Theatre inside the iconic XXXX Brewery for your next function room hire. Brisbane residents love the XXXX Brewery, so it’s sure to impress any Brisbanites attending your presentation. You will have access to AV equipment, whiteboards and an option to add a brewery tour onto your presentation.
- Venue: XXXX Brewery
- Address: Cnr Black &, Paten St, Milton QLD 4064
- Capacity: 50
- Event Type: Presentations, Conferences, Meetings and Workshops, Networking, Team Activities
One of the most well known function venues Brisbane wide, Ovolo The Valley is home to The Grand Hall, which has capacity for up to 110 guests. Its opulent decor creates a whimsical, ‘ballroom-esque’ vibe that fits right in with Fortitude Valley’s eclectic energy.
- Venue: Ovolo The Valley
- Address: 1000 Ann St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 110
- Event Type: Presentations, Conferences, Meetings and Workshops, Networking, Private Dining, Parties, Weddings
Enjoy full use of cutting edge technology at the contemporary – and newly refurbished! – River Room in Customs House Brisbane. With the capacity for up to 200 guests, there is plenty of room to host an unforgettable presentation.
- Venue: Customs House Brisbane
- Address: 399 Queen St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 200
- Event Type: Presentations, Meetings and Workshops, Networking, Private Dining, Weddings
Looking for a classy, simplistic function space for your next presentation? The Boardrooms and Tasting Room at Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre may be perfect. Host up to 20 guests in a tasting room or boardroom with optional catering
- Venue: Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
- Address: Glenelg St, South Brisbane QLD 4101
- Capacity: 20
- Event Type: Meetings and Workshops, Presentations, Networking, Private Dining, Team Activities
To find the perfect function room Brisbane wide for your next presentation, get in touch with the HeadBox team today to find out how we can help you.
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.