Tired of attending the same venues for all your friends’ birthdays? On your next birthday, host a bash your guests won’t be likely to forget in a hurry. Check out our favourite unique birthday function venues Sydney wide.
Three Blue Ducks’ newest event space, The Mezzanine, is a chic, light-filled function room located directly above the restaurant in Rosebery. Guests will enjoy a private bar and lush greenery in an industrial, yet still soft, function space. Air conditioning, fans and speakers are available for use.
- Venue: Three Blue Ducks Rosebery
- Address: 1/85 Dunning Ave, Rosebery NSW 2018
- Capacity: 150
- Event Type: weddings, parties, conferences, networking
Famous in the Sydney venue hire scene for its incredible ambience and beautiful location, The Captain’s Balcony will have all your guests raving about your birthday bash. The venue has an unparalleled selection of cocktails, craft beer, whisky, wine and more and guests will enjoy free reign of both the indoor and alfresco sections.
- Venue: The Captain’s Balcony
- Address: 46 Erskine St, Sydney NSW 2000
- Capacity: 150
- Event Type: Networking, Parties
Sip on delicious cocktails while enjoying some old school fun with B. Lucky & Sons Entertainment Quarter’s array of arcade games. Suitable for a range of different events, B. Lucky & Sons is especially unforgettable for a birthday bash.
- Venue: B. Lucky & Sons Entertainment Quarter
- Address: 207/122 Lang Rd, Sydney NSW 2021
- Capacity: 175
- Event Type: Parties, Networking, Team Activities
Sip champagne with 94 of your closest friends while sailing on the Harbour on the luxurious Hamptons pontoon. Enjoy indoor space with wraparound windows or take advantage of the bountiful outdoor space with multiple decking areas, barbecue facilities and even water access if you want to take a dip during the warmer months.
- Venue: King Street Wharf
- Address: King Street Wharf
- Capacity: 95
- Event Type: Parties, Networking, Team Activities, Wedding
Unleash your inner Karen at Karen’s Diner, one of the most insane function rooms Sydney has to offer. Up to 50 guests will be waited on by rude waitstaff who, in return, you can complain to as much as you like. The food is incredible and the experience is hilarious and unforgettable.
- Venue: Karen’s Diner
- Address: 644 George St, Sydney NSW 2000
- Capacity: 50
- Event type: Parties, Private Dining, Team Activities
The Bavarian York St. is one of the most coveted options in venue hire Sydney wide. It’s known for its warm ambience and homely atmosphere and is housed in a gorgeous heritage building. Up to 300 guests can enjoy German-inspired fare and steins of world-renowned German beer.
- Venue: The Bavarian York St.
- Address: 24 York St, Sydney NSW 2000
- Capacity: 300
- Event Type: Networking, Parties, Private Dining, Team Activities
Host an intimate – but no less unique – birthday event in the luxurious Belvedere Bar at The Argyle in The Rocks. Resident mixologists will concoct a variety of incredible vodka cocktails that you and your guests can sip at the chic bar.
- Venue: The Argyle
- Address: 18 Argyle St, The Rocks NSW 2000
- Capacity: 60
- Event Type: Networking, Parties, Team Activities
Celebrate your birthday alfresco at the eclectic The Terrace at North Sydney’s Treehouse Hotel. Conveniently located near public transport and boasting an incredible menu of food and drinks, The Terrace is considered by many to be the top function room Sydney has to offer with its funky decor and abundance of greenery.
- Venue: The Treehouse Hotel
- Address: 60 Miller St, North Sydney NSW 2060
- Capacity: 150
- Event Type: Networking, Parties, weddings
We can help you find a fantastic, one-of-a-kind venue for your next birthday party – contact the HeadBox team today to get started or learn more.
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.