Looking for a unique venue for your next birthday bash? We’re here to help. We’ve compiled a list of our favourite out-of-the-box function rooms Brisbane wide – check them out.
The Secret Garden, Canvas Club
Often referred to as Brisbane’s best kept secret, The Secret Garden is sure to leave a lasting impression on your guests. With space to accommodate 60 patrons, this space is relaxed and cosy and boasts a great menu of tapas and cocktails.
- Venue: Canvas Club
- Address: 16B Logan Rd, Woolloongabba QLD 4102
- Capacity: 60
- Event Type: Parties, Networking, Private Dining, Team Activities, Weddings
Fig Tree Alfresco, Comuna Cantina
Located in the heart of the Brisbane CBD is Comuna Cantina. Taking cues from South America’s vibrant cultures and regions, the bright and buzzing atmosphere oozes summer vibes all year long. Catch up with friends in their picture-perfect spaces where a beautiful desert-inspired oasis meets pink and white-hued glamour, specifically designed for fun and gatherings.
- Venue: Comuna Cantina
- Address: 12 Creek St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 150
- Event Type: Networking, Parties
Exclusive Venue Hire, The Golden Pig
Newstead’s Golden Pig is one of the premier function venues Brisbane has to offer – but they are also a top tier cooking school. Learn how to cook incredible food, host a classy cocktail party or sit down for an intimate dinner with loved ones.
- Venue: The Golden Pig
- Address: 38 Ross St, Newstead QLD 4006
- Capacity: 150
- Event type: Parties, Meetings and Workshops, Networking, Presentations, Private Dining, Team Activities, Weddings
The Loft and Rooftop Terrace, The Warehouse
Gather up to 500 of closest friends and dance the night away amongst hanging lights, exposed brick walls and Chesterfield lounges at The Warehouse. When you need to catch your breath, escape from the mayhem on the Rooftop Terrace and enjoy a drink in the fresh air.
- Venue: The Warehouse
- Address: 8 McLachlan St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 500
- Event Type: Parties, Conferences, Meetings and Workshops, Networking, Presentations, Private Dining, Weddings
Exclusive Hire, Embassy Bar & Kitchen
Conveniently situated in the heart of Brisbane’s CBD, Embassy Bar and Kitchen is one of the most in-demand venues in Brisbane. Refurbished in 1928, the pub venue features cement floors, rustic furniture, a graffiti art wall and a mouthwatering menu filled with pub-style comfort food options.
- Venue: Embassy Bar & Kitchen
- Address: 214 Elizabeth St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 150
- Event Type: Meetings and Workshops, Networking, Parties, Presentations, Private Dining, Weddings
Exclusive Venue Hire, Hey Chica!
Hey Chica! is a vibrant, eclectic venue located in Fortitude Valley and has space to accommodate up to 300 guests. Hey Chica! is serving up fantastic Latin American cuisine and takes influence from neighbourhood street parties – so you know you and your guests will have an incredible time eating, drinking and dancing.
- Venue: Hey Chica!
- Address: T11/14/315 Brunswick St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 300
- Event Type: Parties, Meetings and Workshops, Networking, Private Dining, Team Activities
Exclusive Hire, El Camino Cantina Bowen Hills
Well known to anyone familiar with venue hire Brisbane wide is El Camino Cantina. Dishing up Tex-Mex fare, the venue is better known for its ginormous margaritas, which come in a variety of flavours, and the colourful, fun interior. Hire out the entire Bowen Hills venue for a birthday bash your guests will be raving about.
- Venue: El Camino Cantina Bowen Hills
- Address: Shop 2/45 King St, Bowen Hills QLD 4000
- Capacity: 160
- Event Type: Networking, Parties, Private Dining
The Tote Room, Eagle Farm Racecourse
The Tote Room at Eagle Farm Racecourse is a beautiful, modern function room. Brisbane partiers will enjoy a private bar, air conditioning, a convenient location and original features such as the punting windows.
- Venue: Eagle Farm Racecourse
- Address: 230 Lancaster Rd, Ascot QLD 4007
- Capacity: 400
- Event Type: Conferences, Networking, Parties, Presentations, Private Dining, Weddings
For function rooms hire, Brisbane can trust HeadBox. We’ll work with you to find the perfect space or venue for your next birthday party – contact us now to get started.
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.