Is your committee on the hunt for the perfect location to host your charity luncheon? We have a wide range of gorgeous function venues Brisbane wide – check out our top luncheon locations to make your event an unforgettable experience.
The Marquee, Victoria Park Golf Complex
Victoria Park Golf Complex are experts in providing exceptional charity luncheons. The Marquee is the largest space at the venue with a capacity to hold up to 400 people for a seated dining experience. This space provides spectacular views of Brisbane City and features eight sparking chandeliers to light up your day. Their premium charity cocktail packages and exquisite service are guaranteed to make your event one to remember.
- Venue: Victoria Park Gold Complex
- Address: 309 Herston Road, Herston QLD 4006
- Capacity: 400
- Event Type: Parties, Weddings, Conference, Networking, Presentation
Soirée Deck, Sofitel Brisbane Central
Host your luncheon above the clouds at the Soiree Deck in the Sofitel Brisbane Central. This open space is situated on the third floor of the building and looks out over the Brisbane City Sky Line. With room to comfortably fit up to 150 guests seated, this space is guaranteed to impress guests.
- Venue: Sofitel Brisbane Central
- Address: 249 Turbot St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 150
- Event Type: Parties, Weddings, Private Dining, Networking, Team Activity
The Garden Room, The Garden Room
Located on the doorstep of Roma Street Parklands, The Garden Room is an enchanting and tranquil space that will transport guests to a lush garden oasis. Enjoy industrial high ceilings and a beautiful backdrop with 100 guests for a seated dining experience.
- Venue: The Garden Room
- Address: 1 Parkland Blvd, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 100
- Event Type: Parties, Weddings, Private Dining, Networking, Team Activity, Meetings & Workshops
Exclusive Venue – High Church
Host an unforgettable event at one of Brisbane’s most unique venues, High Church. Leave your guests in awe of the beautiful stained glass windows, chandeliers and rooftop terrace. The Church has a capacity of 200 guests for a seated dining experience.
- Venue: High Church
- Address: 483 Brunswick St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 200
- Event Type: Parties, Weddings, Conference, Networking, Team Activity
The Grand Hall & The Games Room Combined, Ovolo The Valley
Invite your guests into this funky, modern space at Ovolo The Valley. By combing their two exquisite function rooms you can host a fabulous luncheon for 60 seated guests. Embrace the artistic interior inspired by the bustling atmosphere of Fortitude Valley. With high-tech audiovisuals available, your guests can be entertained throughout the event with presentations and music.
- Venue: Ovolo The Valley
- Address: 1000 Ann St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 60
- Event Type: Parties, Weddings, Private Dining, Networking, Conference, Meetings & Workshops, Presentation
The Garden Marquee, Meadowbrook Golf Course
Look out over the lush greenery of Meadowbook Golf Course while hosting a spectacular luncheon. The Garden Marquee is situated on perfectly manicured grounds and boasts an elegant atmosphere for your event. With space to fit up to 120 guests for a seated dining event, the Meadowbrook staff are ready to assist you with the creation of your event.
- Venue: Meadowbrook Gold Club
- Address: Golf Course Dr, Meadowbrook QLD 4131
- Capacity: 120
- Event Type: Parties, Weddings, Conference, Team Activity
Exclusive Hire, Lina Rooftop Restaurant, Lounge & Bar
Host your luncheon at Brisbane’s hottest new venue, Lina Rooftop Restaurant, Lounge & Bar. Fall in love with this well-lit European summer-inspired space that features luxurious indoor and outdoor seating, complemented by lush greenery. This venue offers a premium selection of food and beverage packages guaranteed to impress 240 guests.
- Venue: Lina Rooftop Restaurant, Lounge & Bar
- Address: 74/80 Tribune St, South Brisbane QLD 4101
- Capacity: 240
- Event Type: Parties, Weddings, Networking, Private Dining, Studio
Glass Viewing Room, Queensland Cricketers’ Club
Overlook The Gabba Stadium whilst hosting 220 guests at your next charity luncheon. This space features floor to ceiling windows allowing for an abundance of natural light to shine through. Being the most sort out space at the Queensland Cricketers’ Club, the staff are experienced and ready to assist you with all aspects of the event.
- Venue: Queensland Cricketers’ Club
- Address: Gabba Towers, 411 Vulture St, East Brisbane QLD 4169
- Capacity: 220
- Event Type: Parties, Weddings, Networking, Conference, Meetings & Workshops
When it comes to function room hire, Brisbane can trust the HeadBox team to find the perfect location for their next luncheon. Contact us today to get started or to learn more.
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.