As we near the end of another financial year, it’s a great time to gather employees and colleagues for a celebratory getaway or staycation. Not only will this improve productivity but your staff will strengthen their relationships and feel privileged and joyful to be part of such a great company. Here are our favourite corporate stays inside and outside of Melbourne.
The elegant, Tokar Estate Winery, sits beyond the grape vines boasting a large deck and sumptuous views of the Yarra Valley. Treat your employees to not just a simple retreat, but an immersive experience. This is the ideal location to escape from the city and unwind amongst nature. We are sure you will be pleased with the wine selection too.
- Venue: Tokar Estate Winery
- Address: 6 Maddens Ln, Coldstream VIC 3770
- Capacity: 80
- Event Type: Corporate Retreat, Party, Presentation, Conference, Meetings & Workshops, Wedding, Networking, Private Dining, Team Activity
The prestigious Langham Hotel is the ultimate corporate venue. With remarkable city and river views, richly upholstered chairs, and a handmade boardroom table, this space will leave your employees impressed. Enjoy an array of spaces including the boardroom which is small and intimate, perfect for those with a small team.
- Venue: The Langham Melbourne
- Address: 1 Southgate Ave, Southbank VIC 3006
- Capacity: 14
- Event Type: Presentation, Conference, Meetings & Workshops, Team Activity
Located in the heart of Melbourne CBD, the Jasper Hotel is a modern and vibrant venue that can be accustomed well to you. With mounted data projectors, a built in PA system and ample seating space this venue was made for corporate gatherings. If you are looking for something simple and easy then look no further than Jasper Function Hall.
- Venue: Jasper Hotel
- Address: 489 Elizabeth St, Melbourne VIC 3000
- Capacity: 250
- Event Type: Party, Networking, Wedding
Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne Southbank is perfectly positioned to experience all that Melbourne has to offer. Look no further for your next corporate gathering than the Claredon Room which features ample natural light, a ceiling mounted projector, and wireless Click Share devices.
- Venue: Adina Apartment Hotel
- Address: 99 City Rd, Southbank VIC 3006
- Capacity: 24
- Event Type: Networking, Presentation, Conference
Lancemore Crossley Street is the pinnacle of Melbournian culture, centrally located between the Paris end of Bourke Street this venue is great for city workers. In amongst the concrete jungle, Lancemore Crossley St is richly layered, complex, and unique. If you are looking for somewhere the team can stroll to from work? Then this is the place.
- Venue: Lancemore Crossley St Melbourne
- Address: 51 Little Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000
- Capacity: 25
- Event Type: Networking, Presentation, Private Dining, Conference, Meetings & Workshops
When it comes to finding the perfect corporate stays, Melbourne bookers can trust HeadBox to help find the best venue. So let’s get started, contact the HeadBox team today.
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.