We’re approaching the end of another financial year and it’s time to reward and reconnect your team with a little away day. You don’t need to go far to find some beautiful locations where you can escape and relax. We have collated our top 5 locations across Sydney and it’s surrounds for your next corporate getaway.
1. Ottimo House Denham Court
Ottimo House Denham Court is a short 40 minute escape from Sydney city. Custom built to accommodate more intimate corporate event and specifically designed to inspire. Surrounded by countryside, enjoy plentiful natural light spilling into every one of their versatile spaces.
- Venue: Ottimo House Denham Court
- Address: 205 Campbelltown Rd, Denham Court NSW 2565
- Capacity: 120
- Event Type: Presentation, Conference, Meetings & Workshops, Party, Private Dining
2. Novotel Wollongong Northbeach
Stunning ocean views, spacious light filled rooms and a reputation for exceptional service, Novotel Wollongong Northbeach is the perfect seaside escape. Overlooking the pacific ocean, offering breathtaking panoramic views, this venue is the perfect beachside meets corporate space.
- Venue: Novotel Wollongong Northbeach
- Address: 2/14 Cliff Rd, North Wollongong NSW 2500
- Capacity: 160
- Event Type: Presentation, Conference, Party, Networking, Private Dining, Meetings & Workshops
3. Rydges Cronulla Beachside
Rydges Cronulla boasts an abundance of natural light and stunning ocean views. With beautiful glass windows looking out to sea, you can also open the doors to let in the fresh summer breeze. This is a fantastic beachside venue that truly makes guests feel they are on a peaceful getaway.
- Venue: Rydges Cronulla Beachside
- Address: 20/26 Kingsway, Cronulla NSW 2230
- Capacity: 60
- Event Type: Party, Weddings, Team Activity, Private Dining, Meetings & Workshops
4. Pier One Sydney Harbour
Positioned in the heart of Sydney and overlooking the magnificent harbour bridge, Pier One Sydney Harbour is sure to set the backdrop for a special retreat. Positioned on the water and directly under the bridge, your guests will truly be mesmerised by one of the most magnificent monuments in Australia.
- Venue: Pier One Sydney Harbour
- Address: Lower Fort St, Millers Point NSW 2000
- Capacity: 100
- Event Type: Corporate Retreat, Team Activity, Presentations, Conferences, Party, Networking, Wedding
5. Shangri-La Hotel Sydney
Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney takes events to another level. Positioned in the dress circle of Sydney Harbour, guests can take in the panoramic views of the iconic Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge. Be transfixed as you gaze out the window and enjoy an elegant dining experience.
- Venue: Shangri-La Hotel Sydney
- Address: 176 Cumberland St, The Rocks NSW 2000
- Capacity: 80
- Event Type: Presentation, Party, Networking, Private Dining, Team Activity
When it comes to corporate retreat venues, Sydney bookers can trust HeadBox to help find the perfect space for a memorable product launch. So let’s get started, contact the HeadBox team today.
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.