We have accumulated a list of our favourite venues across Melbourne city that will enhance the WOW factor when launching a new product. A new business product launch is an exciting milestone for the entire company, so the venue has to be great. Check out our top 10 recommendations!
Ovolo South Yarra blends past, present and progressive, a place where retro chic and pop-art collide. If you are looking for an intimate and private product launch, then look no further than this venue. This space is bold and filled with character, igniting a joyous atmosphere.
- Venue: Ovolo South Yarra
- Address: 234 Toorak Rd, South Yarra VIC 3141
- Capacity: 80
- Event Type: Party, Presentation, Conference, Meetings & Workshops, Wedding, Networking, Private Dining, Team Activity
Located on the 20th floor with stunning views of the Yarra River and across the city, take your guests to new heights at this gorgeous location. Fully equipped to host any type of function, The Lounge & Abell Boardroom is perfect for celebrating and exciting guests about a new product!
- Venue: The Cluster || Melbourne CBD
- Address: 17/31 Queen St, Melbourne VIC 3000
- Capacity: 120
- Event Type: Presentation, Conference, Meetings & Workshops, Networking, Team Activity
Impress your guests! The Emerald Peacock sits in the heart of Melbourne CBD. With an expansive open-plan, guests can sip and chat by the bar or huddle intimately in comfortable booths. With moody and classy decor, this venue is perfectly chic for your product launch.
- Venue: The Emerald Peacock
- Address: 233 Lonsdale St, Melbourne VIC 3000
- Capacity: 250
- Event Type: Party, Networking, Wedding
Be simply stunned with this spacious and light-filled space at River’s Edge Events. Located on the fringe of Melbourne’s CBD, at WTC Wharf, this unique event space is refreshing and vibrant. With neutral tones and plenty of natural light, this venue sets a perfect backdrop for any product launch.
- Venue: River’s Edge Events Melbourne
- Address: Level 1, 18/38 Siddeley St, Melbourne VIC 3005
- Capacity: 450
- Event Type: Party, Networking, Presentation, Wedding, Conference
Located on the banks of the Yarra, Glasshouse offers a magnificent event space to take advantage of the stunning river and surrounding view. The Executive Suite is sophisticated, private and boasts beautiful natural light through the windows. Sit down, relax, and relish in the success of your product launch!
- Venue: The Glasshouse
- Address: Olympic Park Oval, Olympic Blvd, Melbourne VIC 3001
- Capacity: 70
- Event Type: Networking, Presentation, Private Dining, Conference, Meetings & Workshops
Imperial hotel is located in Melbourne CBD and situated next to the historic Princess Theatre. Complete with its own private bar and lounge area guests are made to feel comfortable and exclusive. This is the perfect space for a smaller and private product launch.
- Venue: Imperial Bourke Street
- Address: 2-8 Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000
- Capacity: 100
- Event Type: Party, Networking, Meetings & Workshops, Wedding, Team Activity
Located in the fashion capital, Victory Lounge Chadstone offers a luxury experience to inspire your guests and create fantastic memories. The six-star service and meticulous attention to detail, lay the foundation for a smoothly run product launch that everyone will be talking about for weeks to come!
- Venue: Victory Lounge – Chadstone
- Address: Tower 1, Ground Level, 1341 Dandenong Rd, Chadstone VIC 3148
- Capacity: 300
- Event Type: Party, Presentation, Conference, Networking, Team Activity, Wedding, Meetings & Workshops, Private Dining
Venture to this iconic Melbourne Venue! Evergreen at Crown Hotel showcases panoramic city views and an intimate dining experience. The event space combines exciting food and award winning wines that will keep your guests reminiscing on your product launch for weeks to come.
- Venue: Crown Melbourne
- Address: 8 Whiteman St, Southbank VIC 3006
- Capacity: 300
- Event Type: Party, Presentation, Conference, Networking, Team Activity, Wedding, Private Dining
Perched on the banks of the Maribyrnong, the Boathouse is nestled amongst gums and wattles and beside grassy banks, providing an entirely different experience from one in the city. This venue makes it an ideal spot to unwind and enjoy life’s pleasures while celebrating your product launch.
Venue: The Boathouse
Address: 7 The Blvd, Moonee Ponds VIC 3039
Event Type: Party, Private Dining, Conference, Wedding, Presentation
Established in 1967, Campari House has become one of the best and iconic Italian Restaurants in Melbourne. If you believe your guests will appreciate gourmet food and service, then this might be the perfect venue for you! Experience the warmth and magic of this space whilst celebrating your product launch!
Venue: Campari House
Address: 23-25 Hardware Ln, Melbourne VIC 3000
Event Type: Party, Networking, Private Dining, Wedding
When it comes to finding the perfect function room, Melbourne bookers can trust HeadBox to help find the best space for a memorable product launch. So let’s get started, contact the HeadBox team today.
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.