Launching a new product is an exciting celebration for any company, especially if it’s been in the works for a long time. HeadBox has a spectacular range of venues with the wow factor that will do your product launch justice. Check out our top 10 function venues Sydney siders will love.
Conveniently located in Lane Cove, a 15 minute drive from the CBD, this beautiful space is private and can be catered or decorated to complement your event. No matter what type of product your company is launching, The Alcott’s versatile space has you covered.
- Venue: The Alcott Lane Cove
- Address: 1 Birdwood Ave, Lane Cove NSW 2066
- Capacity: 94
- Event Type: Presentation, Conference, Meetings & Workshops, Party, Private Dining
With a range of beautifully presented spaces, The Royal Exchange Sydney is a fantastic venue to launch your new product. With quality AV, lighting, furniture and theming options, this venue gives you the ability to create an inspiring and dynamic atmosphere.
- Venue: The Royal Exchange Sydney
- Address: 1 Gresham St, Sydney NSW 2000
- Capacity: 200
- Event Type: Presentation, Conference, Party, Networking, Private Dining, Meetings & Workshops
In a quaint cottage, this venue is a lovely way for your guests to celebrate a product launch whilst admiring the beautiful view overlooking Blackwattle Bay Park. With the option to migrate between an indoor and outdoor setting, your company will love this unique cottage.
- Venue: Bellevue Cottage
- Address: 55 Leichhardt St, Glebe NSW 2037
- Capacity: 120
- Event Type: Party, Weddings, Team Activity, Private Dining, Meetings & Workshops
Seta is Sydney’s best contemporary Italian restaurant situated in the city’s CBD. With ornate decor and marble columns, it is certain all your guests will be in awe. So sit back and enjoy an opulent dining experience whilst sipping on celebratory champagne!
- Venue: SETA SYDNEY
- Address: 11 Barrack St, Sydney NSW 2000
- Capacity: 80
- Event Type: Party, Networking, Wedding
Located in Sydney CBD, The Terrace at Rydges World Square is a versatile blank canvas that is perfect for a product launch. Style the venue however you wish, with a large open space inside to socialise and network or guests have the option to enjoy an outdoor sitting area with some fresh air and natural light.
- Venue: Rydges World Square
- Address: 389 Pitt St, Sydney NSW 2000
- Capacity: 140
- Event Type: Presentation, Party, Networking, Private Dining, Team Activity
The Parkview is situated on the ground floor of Darling Island in Pyrmont Sydney. This venue is fantastic for launching a new product, with the option to boast natural lighting or blacked-out to watch the projector and maintain privacy. This venue has several configuration possibilities to cater to your product launch.
- Venue: Doltone House – Darling Island
- Address: Ground Floor/48 Pirrama Rd, Pyrmont NSW 2009
- Capacity: 1200
- Event Type: Conference, Private Dining, Meetings & Workshops, Team Activity, Networking
Not only will your guests be in awe of your new product, but they’ll be left speechless from the view at this venue. Located on the edge of Sydney Harbour, this space boats panoramic views of the harbour guests can gaze at through the floor-to-ceiling glass windows.
- Venue: Museum of Contemporary Art Australia
- Address: 140 George St, The Rocks NSW 2000
- Capacity: 300
- Event Type: Presentation, Party, Networking, Team Activity, Wedding, Meetings & Workshops
Located in bustling Sydney CBD, the Rook is the perfect venue for a fun-filled and relaxed event. Sip on celebratory champagne while gazing at the skyline and stars through the retractable rooftop. With plenty of decor and character, your guests will love celebrating your new product in this funk venue.
- Venue: The Rook
- Address: level 7/56-58 York St, Sydney NSW 2000
- Capacity: 120
- Event Type: Party, Wedding, Team Activity, Networking
Situated in the iconic Sydney Opera House, Bennelong is truly a unique dining experience. The internal architecture of the Opera House creates for an impressive product launch event. Perched on the top tier of the venue, guests can also enjoy gazing upon the Sydney Opera House sails and across the water to the botanic gardens.
Address: Bennelong Point, Sydney NSW 2000
Event Type: Networking, Private Dining, Wedding, Meetings and Workshops
Located in Sydney CBD, Social at Verandah is the perfect space for an elegant dining experience to celebrate a new product launch. Treat your guests to a night of spectacular food and wine tucked away in a stunning private dining room. Your guests will certainly enjoy this intimate event.
Venue: Verandah Bar
Address: 55/65 Elizabeth St, Sydney NSW 2000
Event Type: Parties, Networking, Presentation, Team Activity, Private Dining, Wedding
When it comes to venue hire, Sydney bookers can trust HeadBox to help find the perfect space for a memorable product launch. So let’s get started, contact the HeadBox team today.
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.