We want to help you host an incredible corporate experience that your team and clients aren’t likely to forget quickly. Whether you’re planning a holiday party, team bonding activities or anything in between, check out these 10 amazing spaces available for venue hire Brisbane wide.
Oche, Fortitude Valley
- Venue: Oche
- Address: 111 Constance St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 300
- Event Type: Private Dining, Parties, Meetings and Conferences, Networking
Hire out the entire venue at Oche in Fortitude Valley for your next event. This space has an old-school, classy vibe, an incredible menu and fantastic bar services, perfect for hosting employees and clients alike.
- Venue: X-Golf
- Address: 2/72 Pickering St, Enoggera QLD 4051
- Capacity: 70
- Event Type: Parties, Team Away Days
Guaranteed to give your guests a great time, X-Golf has a fully licensed bar, a full food menu and a range of events packages to suit all needs.
Meadowbrook Golf Club
- Venue: Meadowbrook Golf Club
- Address: Golf Course Dr, Meadowbrook QLD 4131
- Capacity: 200
- Event Type: Meetings and Conferences, Parties, Networking, Team Away Days
Host an elegant corporate event or an exciting team away day at Meadowbrook Golf Club. Choose between their stunning private function rooms or the driving range for your next corporate experience less than half an hour out of the Brisbane CBD.
- Venue: Holy Moly
- Address: 25 Warner St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: Minimum 10
- Event Type: Parties, Team Away Days
Boost team morale and give your employees a deserved break from the office at Holy Moly. Holy Moly puts a grown up spin on mini golf, complete with bar services, delicious food and a variety of events packages to suit every event and budget.
Ballroom, Victoria Park
- Venue: Victoria Park
- Address: 261 Herston Rd, Herston QLD 4006
- Capacity: 550
- Event Type: Conferences, Networking, Parties, Weddings
Impress your guests with an elegant event at Victoria Park’s beautiful Ballroom in Brisbane’s CBD. This venue can hold up to 200 guests seated and 550 standing so it’s perfect for a company-wide event, conferences and more.
- Venue: Doomben Racecourse
- Address: 75 Hampden St, Ascot QLD 4007
- Capacity: 100
- Event Type: Weddings, Parties, Conferences, Networking
Doomben Racecourse in Ascot has a range of event spaces to choose from, all perfect for team away days, conferences, networking events and more. The relaxed atmosphere and gorgeous setting of Doomben Racecourse make for an unforgettable event.
Stone and Wood Brewery
- Venue: Stone and Wood Brewery
- Address: 99 Bridge St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 230
- Event Type: Team Bonding, Parties
The iconic Stone and Wood brewery in Fortitude Valley is the ideal setting for a fun, relaxed corporate experience. A diverse beer menu and a delicious choice of food inside a stunning, heritage-listed building on Bridge Street will be sure to wow guests.
Queensland Cricketers Club
- Venue: Queensland Cricketers’ Club
- Address: Gabba Towers, 411 Vulture St, East Brisbane QLD 4169
- Capacity: 100
- Event Type: Conferences, Parties, Networking, Presentations, Private Dining, Team Activities
Give your team the ultimate way to watch a live sporting game at the Queensland Cricketers Club, The Glass viewing room is perfect for sitting back and watching a game with fellow colleges or clients. This is the perfect venue for team building activities.
- Venue: Eterna Dining
- Address: 610 Ann St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 90
- Event Type: Networking, Conferences, Parties
Sample delicious, traditional Italian fare at Eterna Dining with your team or clients. A mouthwatering menu, delicious cocktails and cosy atmosphere make for a fantastic corporate event experience.
The Bavarian, Eagle St Pier
- Venue: The Bavarian
- Address: 1/45 Eagle St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 600
- Event Type: Networking, Parties, Weddings, Team Bonding
This eatery combines German food with Aussie flare to bring an incredible, one-of-a-kind dining experience to your next corporate experience. Clients or employees will enjoy Bavarian-inspired eats, delicious beer and a whole lot of fun.
There is a perfect venue in Brisbane for any sort of corporate experience, no matter the budget or group size. Let us help you with your next Brisbane venue hire – contact us today to find out how we can assist you.
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.