Are you in search of the best venue hire Sydney has available for your next corporate event? We understand that finding the right space can work to win over clients or build team morale – that’s why we’ve compiled a list of the 10 best venues in Sydney for your company’s next event.
- Venue: Hamptons
- Address: Lime Street, Sydney 2000
- Capacity: 95
- Event Type: Networking, Parties, Weddings
Wow your clients or your team on this spacious pontoon. With two outdoor decks, an upstairs open space and a luxurious interior with wraparound glass windows, set sail on the Sydney Harbour for your next corporate event.
- Venue: Salt Meats Cheese
- Address: Level 2 Gateway Building, NSW 2000
- Capacity: 80
- Event Type: Networking, Party, Team Activity
Enjoy some of the most delicious Italian food Sydney has to offer at Salt Meats Cheese in Drummoyne. This venue is perfect for a more intimate function – win over a new client or reward your team with an incredible Italian menu.
- Venue: Stadium Australia
- Address: Edwin Flack Ave, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127
- Capacity: 8-16
- Event Type: Parties, Networking
Treat your team or clients to an unforgettable experience in an ANZ Stadium Zone Box at Stadium Australia. Each Zone Box is available for groups of 8-16 patrons and offers guests an unparalleled view of the field. The boxes are decked out with comfortable seats with cup holders, a full, gourmet menu and a fridge stocked with beverages.
- Venue: Sydney Olympic Park Aquatic Centre
- Address: Olympic Blvd, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127
- Capacity: 2,000
- Event Type: Parties, Networking, Conferences
Host your next corporate experience at the Sydney Olympic Park Aquatic Centre. Your guests will dine poolside at the Olympic Competition Pool and enjoy water entertainment, fireworks, jet skis, hovercrafts or an ice rink.
- Venue: Brix Distillers
- Address: 350 Bourke St, Surry Hills NSW 2010
- Capacity: 120
- Event Type: Private Dining, Parties, Networking
Pick from one of the beautiful Brix Distillers function rooms or hire out the full venue for up to 120 guests. Choose a food and drinks package that suits your clientele or book your group in for a distillery tour, guided tasting, masterclass, rum spicing class or another exciting activity.
- Venue: GIANTS Stadium
- Address: Grand Parade, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127
- Capacity: 45,000
- Event Type: Networking, Parties, Meetings and Conferences
The GIANTS Stadium has a range of hospitality function rooms and VIP catering facilities perfect for hosting your next corporate event. The venue has unbeatable audio amenities as well as bar and catering services.
- Venue: Strike Bowling
- Address: 22 The Promenade, Sydney NSW 2000
- Capacity: 250
- Event Type: Parties, Networking, Team Away Days
For team building or an end-of-year party, Strike Bowling provides a fun, adult twist on a classic childhood pastime. With full bar services, this is the perfect venue to boost spirits and give your team a deserved break from the office.
- Venue: Sydney Corporate Park
- Address: 75 O’Riordan St, Alexandria NSW 2015
- Capacity: Minimum 10
- Event Type: Parties, Team Away Days
Treat your clients or team to a fun-filled day of dodgem cars, bowling, laser tag, arcade games, VR, cocktails and more at Archie Brothers Cirque Electriq. Archie Brothers also serves up delicious sandwiches from Rando Sandos and has a range of corporate event packages to choose from.
- Venue: Sydney Tower Eye
- Address: 108 Market St, Sydney NSW 2000
- Capacity: 150
- Event Type: Parties, Networking, Meetings and Conferences
Your next corporate event could be 250 metres above ground – Sydney Tower Eye is the tallest observation deck and offers breathtaking views of the city from all angels. Located in the heart of the city, it is easily accessible via public transport and can accommodate a range of different events, from holiday parties to team building activities.
- Venue: Golden Age Cinema
- Address: 80 Commonwealth St, Surry Hills NSW 2010
- Capacity: 56 in cinema, 60 at bar
- Event Type: Parties
Treat your team or impress your clients by hiring the Golden Age Cinema and bar for your next corporate experience. With access to catering and a private bar, this space is suited to workshops, presentations, private screenings, parties and more.
No matter what your next event entails, there is a wide range of incredible venues across Sydney. For help selecting the best Sydney venue hire, contact us today.
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.