New Year’s Eve is 6 weeks away and it’s time to start thinking about where you are going to celebrate. Time to say goodbye to 2021 and welcome in the new year with your family and friends.
Bring in 2022 at one of Brisbane’s best function venues – check out our top spots in Brisbane to catch the midnight fireworks.
Joedy’s by Eminence
- Venue: Joedy’s by Eminence
- Address: 89 McLachlan St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 120
- Event Type: Conference, workshops, networking, parties, private dining, weddings
Watch the fireworks show from the rooftop of Joedy’s by Eminence in Fortitude Valley. This gorgeous space holds up to 120 guests and can accommodate a variety of different functions.
Mr & Mrs G
- Venue: Mr & Mrs G Riverbar
- Address: 1 Eagle St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 20
- Event Type: Parties, networking, private dining
Mr & Mrs G is the perfect space if you prefer an intimate setting to ring in the new year. It hosts up to 20 guests cocktail style or 15 seated and is nestled right against the water in the heart of the city.
- Venue: Riverlife
- Address: Naval Stores Kangaroo Point Cliffs Drive, Kangaroo Point QLD 4169
- Capacity: 800
- Event Type: Parties, networking, meetings, private dining, team activities, weddings
Soak in breathtaking views of the waterfront and the Brisbane city skyline while you toast to the new year at Riverlife. This beautiful venue is abundant in space, holding up to 800 guests and offers a range of different function spaces.
River to Bay
- Venue: River to Bay
- Address: 285 MacArthur Ave, Hamilton QLD 4006
- Capacity: 30
- Event Type: Networking, parties, presentations, private dining, team activities
Board a boat with 29 of your closest friends and welcome in 2022 after a day spent snorkelling and exploring Moreton Bay.
Fatcow Steak and Lobster
- Venue: Fatcow Steak and Lobster
- Address: 5/45 Eagle St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 200
- Event Type: Meetings and workshops, networking, parties, private dining, weddings
Enjoy mouthwatering steak and seafood paired with top shelf whiskey and world class wine at Fatcow Steak and Lobster. The venue can be hired for up to 200 guests and provides an airy, elegant atmosphere to celebrate the new year.
Beer Garden, Southbank Beer Garden
- Venue: Southbank Beer Garden
- Address: 30ba Stanley St Plaza, South Brisbane QLD 4101
- Capacity: 40
- Event Type: Networking, parties
This stunning waterfront location offers a casual, breezy setting to enjoy New Year’s Eve with up to 40 guests, overlooking Brisbane River and the CBD.
- Venue: Blackbird Bar and Grill
- Address: Riverside Centre, 123 Eagle St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 450
- Event Type: Conferences, meetings, networking, parties, presentations, weddings
Blackbird Bar has a range of function areas to choose from – or guests can opt to hire the entire venue for up to 450 guests. The venue spans two floors and offers 180-degree views of the Kangaroo Point cliffs.
Jade Buddha Bar and Kitchen
- Venue: Jade Buddha Bar and Kitchen
- Address: 14/1 Eagle St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 70
- Event Type: Networking, parties, team activities
The Shadow Lounge at Jade Buddha Bar and Kitchen is the perfect space for a group of up to 70 to celebrate the New Year with incredible views of the Story Bridge and a fantastic menu.
Main Deck, Bar Pacino
- Venue: Bar Pacino
- Address: 175 Eagle St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 150
- Event Type: Meetings and workshops, networking, parties, weddings
Get access to unbeatable views of Story Bridge from Bar Pacino’s Main Deck and party your way into the new year on the bank of the river with up to 150 guests.
Ring in the new year the right way with the perfect venue, no matter what your budget is. We want to help you plan your ideal New Year’s Eve – contact us today to find out how we can assist.
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.