Looking for an intimate space to host your next private dining event in Brisbane? These beautiful function spaces around Brisbane offer everything from private wine cellars to mouthwatering menus.
- Venue: Deer Duck Bistro
- Address: 396 Milton Rd, Auchenflower QLD 4066
- Capacity: 10
- Event Type: Parties, private dining, weddings
Enjoy a mouthwatering menu and an impressive selection of international wines in this unique private dining space, which can accommodate up to 10 attendees.
- Venue: Donna Chang
- Address: 3/171 George St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 29
- Event Type: Meetings and workshops, presentations, private dining, weddings
This sleek, modern dining space boasts a private wine cellar, a team of wait staff and a plasma TV. Mezzanine Three can accommodate up to 29 guests over three tables.
- Venue: Boom Boom Room
- Address: 49 Elizabeth St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 18
- Event Type: Parties, private dining
Hire out one of the private rooms at Boom Boom Room in the heart of Brisbane. Treat 17 of your friends to a selection of 27 rare Japanese whiskeys and an incredible Japanese-inspired menu.
- Venue: Ehden Bar and Kitchen
- Address: 400 Montague Rd, West End QLD 4101
- Capacity: 70
- Event Type: Conferences, parties, presentations, private dining, weddings
Host 70 attendees in Ehden Bar and Kitchen’s trendy function space, The Cellar. It boasts an incredible Mediterranean-inspired menu and delicious Middle Eastern dishes.
- Venue: Moda Tapas
- Address: The Barracks, 61 Petrie Terrace, Brisbane QLD 4000
- Capacity: 60
- Event Type: Meetings and workshops, networking, parties, presentations, private dining
The Wine Room is a gorgeous space with sliding floor-to-ceiling glass doors to bring the outside in. It’s upscale and elegant enough for professional events, but trendy and fun enough for parties and private soirees.
- Venue: Motorwagen
- Address: 300 Adelaide St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 32
- Event Type: Conferences, meetings and workshops, networking, parties, presentations, private dining, team activities, weddings
Hire out the private dining room at the funky Motorwagen located in the heart of Brisbane. You and 31 other attendees can enjoy a European inspired menu and an array of amenities for corporate functions.
- Venue: Blackbird Bar, Dining and Events
- Address: 123 Eagle St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 12
- Event Type: Meetings and workshops, networking, parties, private dining
Impress your guests in this chic event space. Up to 12 attendees will be treated to top quality table service from a dedicated personal event waiter, access to the main bar and restaurant and A/V facilities on request.
- Venue: Grape Therapy Wine Merchants and Drinking Den
- Address: 471 Adelaide St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 40
- Event Type: Meetings and workshops, parties, private dining, team activities
Dine next to Grape Therapy’s iconic wine wall in their amazing private dining space, The Cellar. This space can accommodate up to 40 patrons and has a projector and screen for meetings or professional events.
- Venue: Mr Mista
- Address: 757 Ann St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 20
- Event Type: Meetings and workshops, parties, private dining
Feel connected to the action while maintaining an air of privacy in the VIP Longtime Loft at Mr Mista in Fortitude Valley.
- Venue: 1889 Enoteca
- Address: 10-12 Logan Rd, Woolloongabba QLD 4101
- Capacity: 40
- Event Type: Meetings and workshops, parties, presentations, private dining, weddings
Nestled in the antique corner of Woolloongabba just outside of Brisbane’s CBD is this 130-year-old wine cellar that doubles as an incredible function space. For up to 40 guests, this space is perfect for weddings, private dining experiences, meetings or other professional events. Hosts have access to a ceiling-mounted projector and screen, as well as audio equipment.
Let us help you plan your next private dining experience in Brisbane – contact us today to get started.
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.