When it comes to Team Activities, Brisbane doesn’t have to worry. The HeadBox team have you covered. Team activities are a fantastic way to get out of the office, build relationships and team morale. Brisbane is full of unique spaces to host a fun day for all. Here are the top 5 venues for a great time, from golf to a cooking class, your employees are sure to love these experiences.
Whether you are a beginner with limited skills or an avid golf lover, everyone enjoys hitting a golf ball at the driving range. Meadowbrook Golf Club is a fun team building experience to share laughs and brew some healthy competition.
- Venue: Meadowbrook Golf Club
- Address: Golf Course Dr, Meadowbrook QLD 4131
- Capacity: 60
- Event Type: Team Activity, Networking, Party
This awesome venue was once a church, turned night-club, finally turned mini golf bar! Holey Moley is unlike any entertainment experience and is sure to be a fun day. This venue is a fantastic way to build team relationships out of the office and is sure to ignite some fun morale.
- Venue: Holey Moley Golf Club Fortitude Valley
- Address: 25 Warner St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 400
- Event Type: Networking, Team Activity, Party
With a youthful vibe, X Golf is equipped with state of the art Golf simulators, pool tables and fox sport tv screens. This venue provides a fantastic networking experience where patrons can hit balls at the Golf simulator while others watch on from the bar or sitting at tables. There is plenty of fun activities, perfect for breaking the ice.
- Venue: X-Golf Enoggera
- Address: 2/72 Pickering St, Enoggera QLD 4051
- Capacity: 70
- Event Type: Team Activity, Networking, Conference
If your employees would enjoy a wine and dine experience, then look no further than The Golden Pig located in Newstead. With the option to participate in cooking classes, this spacious and open venue has specially tailored food and wine on offer, perfect for spoiling your employees.
- Venue: The Golden Pig
- Address: 38 Ross St, Newstead QLD 4006
- Capacity: 150
- Event Type: Team Activity, Parties, Private Dining, Weddings, Presentation, Networking, Meetings & Workshops
With state-of-the-art miele appliances and stunning views, Lumiere offers a fantastic cooking class experience. This venue allows your employees to bond over their shared love for food whilst cooking a delicious meal together. Everyone knows the best way to test a relationship is to cook together!
- Venue: Lumière Events & Culinary Studio
- Address: 194 Breakfast Creek Rd, Newstead QLD 4006
- Capacity: 20
- Event Type: Team Activity, Parties, Private Dining, Networking, Meetings & Workshops, Presentation
When it comes to Team Activities, Brisbane can trust the HeadBox team to find the perfect locations for a fun time. Contact us today to get started or to learn more.
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.