Fancy a bite to eat and a glass of bubbles this Summer? Brunches and lunches are perfect for Spring/Summer celebrations. Perhaps you’re planning a baby shower for your best friend or an engagement party for the happy couple? Whatever the reason, you can trust HeadBox to help you find the perfect space for a day to remember.
1. Garden Party Exclusive, The Winery
What better way to host a daytime celebration than in the garden of a beautiful urban winery? Located in the heart of Sydney’s quirky Surry Hills, The Winery offers a variety of function spaces including a leafy laneway, a terrace, bar and restaurant. You can’t go wrong planning an event in this stunning location which offers a delicious bottomless brunch.
- Venue: The Winery
- Address: 285A Crown St, Surry Hills NSW 2010
- Capacity: 80
- Event Type: Private Dining, Party, Networking, Team Activity
2. Exclusive Venue Hire, Vaucluse House
Enchanting is how we would describe Sydney’s historic Vaucluse House. Surrounded by perfectly manicured gardens and the original wood structure, this astonishing venue is one you and your guests will fall in love with. Hosting private events is their speciality, with indoor and outdoor space available, you can plan a corporate lunch or charity brunch in rain, hail or shine.
- Venue: Vaucluse House
- Address: 69A Wentworth Rd, Vaucluse NSW 2030
- Capacity: 50
- Event Type: Private Dining, Party, Networking, Wedding, Team Activity
3. Exclusive Hire, Bellevue Cottage By Antoine
Enjoy a gorgeous brunch or lunch along the water at Bellevue Cottage By Antoine. Located in a beautiful heritage listed property along Blackwattle Bay, Bellevue is the perfect spot for an intimate and cosy event. Antoine Moscovitz’ and the team at Bellevue are experts in creating a truely unique gastronomic experience that your guests will love.
- Venue: Bellevue Cottage By Antoine
- Address: 55 Leichhardt St, Glebe NSW 2037
- Capacity: 90
- Event Type: Private Dining, Networking, Party, Wedding
4. Cabana, Cockle Bay Yacht Club
Looking out to Sydney’s iconic Darling Harbour, Cockle Bay Yacht Club is the perfect spot for lunch by the water. Flooded with natural light and featuring a nautical-themed interior, the Cabana can fit up to 20 of your closest friends. Oh, and did we mention this space has it’s own private bar?
- Venue: Cockle Bay Yacht Club
- Address: Wheat Rd, Sydney NSW 2000
- Capacity: 20
- Event Type: Private Dining, Networking, Party
5. Wine Room + Balcony, The Castlereagh
Escape to the Wine Room and host your lunch or brunch at The Castlereagh. Recently refurbished, this beautiful venue features multiple event spaces with the flexibility to suit any occasion. Whether you’re planning a corporate function or a social one, their team can tailor the perfect package for your event.
- Venue: The Castlereagh
- Address: 199 Castlereagh St, Sydney NSW 2000
- Capacity: 50
- Event Type: Private Dining, Party, Networking, Meetings & Workshops
When it comes to finding the perfect brunch or lunch venue, Sydney bookers can trust HeadBox to help find the perfect space for a memorable event. So let’s get started – contact the HeadBox team today!
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.