There’s nothing better than kicking off the day with a cheeky mimosa and a glorious spread of delicacies. Brunching and lunching is the best way to celebrate a milestone event, mingle at a networking event or host a charity luncheon. Whatever the occasion, HeadBox has the ultimate guide to brunching and lunching in Brisbane.
1. Patina, Customs House Brisbane
Situated in one of Brisbane’s most historic buildings, Customs House, Patina is the perfect location for a beautiful meal. Perched along the river, your guests can enjoy breathtaking views of the Brisbane River whilst enjoying fresh seasonal produce and local seafood that is sourced daily by the kitchen brigade.
- Venue: Customs House Brisbane
- Address: 399 Queen St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 50
- Event Type: Private Dining
2. Exclusive Hire, The Smug Fig Kitchen & Social
Host your event with seasoned professionals in the art of brunch, The Smug Fig Kitchen & Social. Located in Brisbane’s bustling Stone’s Corner, this gorgeous venue features a 12m long mural, alfresco dining and windows opening up to Cleveland st. With a capacity of up to 50 seated, this venue is the ideal spot. Oh, and did we mention they have Bottomless Brunch Saturdays?
- Venue: The Smug Fig Kitchen & Social
- Address: 7 Jeavons Ln, Stones Corner QLD 4120
- Capacity: 50
- Event Type: Private Dining, Party, Wedding, Meeting/Workshop, Networking, Presentation
3. Exclusive Hire, Billykart West End
Looking for a laid-back atmosphere with exceptional food options for your brunch or lunch? BillyKart West End is the perfect spot for a morning bite to eat and a bloody mary. The venue has the warmth of an old Queenslander, but with a modern edge. It works well for both large and small events and the team can change the layout and settings to accommodate any size group.
- Venue: Billykart West End
- Address: 2 Edmondstone St, South Brisbane QLD 4101
- Capacity: 150
- Event Type: Private Dining, Networking, Party
4. Exclusive Venue Hire, Neesh Bar
Relaxed and homey with a charming interior, Neesh Bar is a beautiful venue who are expert in brunches and lunches. Located on the corner of Stanley & Potts street in the heart of the Gabba, Neesh Bar has indoor and outdoor spaces available for hire, or you can exclusively hire the venue.
- Venue: Neesh Bar
- Address: 896 Stanley St E, East Brisbane QLD 4169
- Capacity: 100
- Event Type: Private Dining, Wedding, Networking, Party, Presentation
5. Restaurant & Main Bar, Darling and Co
Light and bright, this venue has the perfect aesthetic for a daytime event that your guests will love. Standing proudly on one of Brisbane’s liveliest streets, Given Terrace in Paddington, Darling and Co offers premium spaces. The Restaurant & Main Bar has beautiful high ceilings and light fixtures that catch guests’ attention from the moment they walk through the door.
- Venue: Darling and Co
- Address: 157 Given Terrace, Paddington QLD 4064
- Capacity: 210
- Event Type: Private Dining, Party, Networking
When it comes to finding the perfect brunch or lunch venue, Brisbane bookers can trust HeadBox to help find the perfect space for a memorable event. So let’s get started – contact the HeadBox team today!
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.