As the first quarter of the year wraps up, many businesses are looking ahead to what the rest of the year holds. If you’re planning a presentation and want to impress, check out some of our favourite function rooms Sydney wide that are ideal for a unique presentation setting.
Make a professional impression in The Studio. Choose between clean, white walls or draping to tone it down a little. This space is equipped with fantastic acoustics and all the AV equipment you may need.
- Venue: The Venue Alexandria
- Address: 55 Doody St, Alexandria NSW 2015
- Capacity: 200
- Event Type: Presentations, Conferences, Meetings and Workshops, Networking, Studio
Located in Eveleigh, The Atrium Redfern is conveniently located within close proximity to public transport links and comes kitted out with AV equipment. High ceilings and exposed brick walls make it a unique yet elegant location for your next presentation.
- Venue: National Innovation Centre
- Address: 4 Cornwallis St, Eveleigh NSW 2015
- Capacity: 230
- Event Type: Presentations, Conferences, Meetings and Workshops, Networking, Parties, Studio
Overlooking the Rosehill Gardens Racecourse, The Hive is a chic, modern function room. Sydney businesses can book this space for up to 250 guests. Its facilities are state of the art and AV equipment is available for use.
- Venue: Rosehill Gardens
- Address: Rosehill St, Rosehill NSW 2142
- Capacity: 250
- Event Type: Presentations, Meetings and Workshops, Networking, Parties, Team Activities
Treat your guests to a presentation at The Gallery, a stunning function space located in the heart of Sydney. Its exposed brick walls, beautiful detailing and world class catering options will ensure your presentation makes an unforgettable impression.
- Venue: Beta Events
- Address: 238 Castlereagh St, Sydney NSW 2000
- Capacity: 250
- Event Type: Presentations, Conferences, Meetings and Workshops, Networking, Parties, Private Dining, Studio, Team Activities, Weddings
Host your next presentation in the gorgeous Hyde Room at Castlereagh Boutique Hotel conveniently located in Sydney’s CBD. With the capacity for 40 guests theatre-style and up to 20 guests boardroom-style, The Hyde Room is a professional space for a more intimate presentation.
- Venue: Castlereagh Boutique Hotel
- Address: 169 Castlereagh St, Sydney NSW 2000
- Capacity: 40
- Event Type: Presentations, Conferences, Meetings and Workshops
Richard Wherrett Studio inside the Roslyn Packer Theatre is located a short distance from The Rocks and a variety of public transport links. The presentation room is sleek, modern and versatile, able to be decorated and set up however you need for a successful presentation.
- Venue: Roslyn Packer Theatre
- Address: 22 Hickson Rd, Millers Point NSW 2000
- Capacity: 200
- Event Type: Presentations, Conferences, Meetings and Workshops, Networking, Parties, Private Dining, Studio, Weddings
The Mint is a leader in the Sydney venue hire industry. The Gold Melting Room function space boasts award winning architecture with a gorgeous high ceiling, windows that flood the room with natural lighting and modern design. Treat up to 250 guests to unparalleled catering and a private bar and courtyard area.
- Venue: The Mint
- Address: 10 Macquarie St, Sydney NSW 2000
- Capacity: 250
- Event Type: Presentations, Conferences, Networking, Parties, Weddings
Accor Stadium is renowned for being one of the most sought after function venues Sydney wide. The Gold Members’ Room, which has capacity for up to 1500 guests, is a versatile function space offering floor-to-ceiling automated blinds that allow for light block out during audio-visual presentations. Take advantage of high quality AV equipment and breakout spaces to wow your guests.
- Venue: Accor Stadium
- Address: Edwin Flack Ave, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127
- Capacity: 1500
- Event Type: Presentations, Conferences, Meetings and Workshops, Networking, Party, Team Activities, Parties, Weddings
To learn more about venue hire Sydney wide or to find the perfect event space for your next presentation, contact the expert team here at HeadBox today.
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.